Ice House Lounge

dunefreak

We went last night to check out Guttermouth at the Ice House. However, I couldn't take the bs anymore and had to get the hell out of there. The staff there sucks! I understand they are busy as hell, but they just completely ignore you when you try to get a drink at the bar. :pissed: Not only that, but I was OVER IT half way through Guilty By Association. I wasn't into it enough to deal with all the sweaty a$$ mosh pit a-holes (not you MIke :lol: ). Sorry guys, wish we could have stayed but the Hard Rock was calling us! :laughing::laughoff: Oh yeah, and everyone told me that Amanda (my4drgsr) got THROWN OUT just for asking to honor the special they had on their flyer for ladies drink free. What a bunch of bs. :bs:

It was cool seeing the HOTS again. They are always really good. The band before them was hit or miss for good songs and they took about 2 fuggin hours to do their sound check. :shake:

Woody got some good pics and I think I got a few good ones as well with his camera. He'll get them up when he gets home I'm sure. Him and OGP are already heading back to Cali this am.

Great seeing everyone last night. That's cool sandchick and malibu vlx started their own text-advertising company for the Ice House. I would have never known about the show if they hadn't texted me 14 times. :lol: Oh wait, yeah I would have. 50 cal sent me one too. :flipoff::lol:

It was also way cool to see that Richie (50 cal) grew out his hair! :assrock: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely.

The hard rock was just awesome and bj's to follow was one hot a$$ lol

It was great seeing all you guys but capt should have listened to me when I said we should start at the circle bar no one ever listens to me lol but Woody was right a couple drinks in it wasnt too too bad however I was looking for the exit the moment we walked in :)I'm so glad we finished on a high note elewhere.

You got nice Boobles!!!!!

Arggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have drippage!!!!

Yea that place was out of line last night. I had fun but that sucked what they did to Amanda. The bouncers were out of control as well. I got thrown not so nicely back into the pit a few times by a couple of them. Good seeing all you guys there. Oh and don't lump me into the crazy texting of Jodi Fuker. :laughing: My fingers would fall off if I put down the kind of texting she does.

Damn, I'm tired as hell, had a great time out last night with everyone, good drinking and seeing alot of you all again, and lots and lots of beer later, we still had it going at 430 in the morning. Always a good time up there with you all. Thanks for putting me up Pete and Tim for taking me along. Just a last minute trip, but those are the best. Here's some pics from last night, some were taken with a certain setting on the camera, some are clear......Thanks again, Mike send me your email or Jodi's and I'll send them pics, Jodi can send them to Richie and the group.....Semper Fi, Woody :laughing:

vegas080711008.jpg

vegas080711009.jpg

vegas080711010.jpg

vegas080711011.jpg

vegas080711018.jpg

vegas080711021.jpg

vegas080711023.jpg

vegas080711024.jpg

vegas080711033.jpg

vegas080711034.jpg

vegas080711036.jpg

vegas080711037.jpg

vegas080711039.jpg

vegas080711047.jpg

vegas080711057.jpg

vegas080711059.jpg

vegas080711067.jpg

vegas080711075.jpg

vegas080711081.jpg

vegas080711095.jpg

vegas080711106.jpg

vegas080711107.jpg

Edited by wsky70

Geeat pics Woody. :laughoff::flipoff:

It's funny.... :laughing: a little birdie told me that the DD guys were talking crap that "ddr couldn't hang" last night. That sounds like Richie for sure. :lol::shake::lol: Yeah it sux we missed Guttermouth, but it wasn't cause we couldn't hang. We left because we wanted to step it up a notch and go party. :assrock: I have been to alot of hard core punk shows in the past and I just felt like this time Guttermouth wasn't worth the wait between all the nasty sweaty moshers, couldn't get a beer at all, place was pretty hot and muggy, and some of the music & bands weren't all that great. Hope you guys had fun. The Hard Rock and BJ's Bar & Lounge were a friggen blast afterwards! :lol: The go-go dancers at the Hard Rock were a nice new addition to that place. :pissed:

Geeat pics Woody. :laughoff::flipoff:

It's funny.... :laughing: a little birdie told me that the DD guys were talking crap that "ddr couldn't hang" last night. That sounds like Richie for sure. :lol::shake::lol: Yeah it sux we missed Guttermouth, but it wasn't cause we couldn't hang. We left because we wanted to step it up a notch and go party. :assrock: I have been to alot of hard core punk shows in the past and I just felt like this time Guttermouth wasn't worth the wait between all the nasty sweaty moshers, couldn't get a beer at all, place was pretty hot and muggy, and some of the music & bands weren't all that great. Hope you guys had fun. The Hard Rock and BJ's Bar & Lounge were a friggen blast afterwards! :lol: The go-go dancers at the Hard Rock were a nice new addition to that place. :pissed:

Hang?? LOL.. That Place reaked of sweaty guys and more sweat chicks.. My wife noticed there was alot of guys grabbing each others butts there :dunno: (thas gay lol) .. Atleast at the Hard Rock there was real Go Go dancers with HOT BOOBLES!!! I think from being up at like 530 ish am on fri and out till almost 5 am this morning I thought we hung pretty damn good!!!. We had more fun after the mosh pit party...going out with everyone and again we had some classic conversations (which was very hard to do with that music) lol.

sooooo to all you haters lol :lol::lol::bs::flipoff: take that lol

J/K we had fun at all the places we went. Good to see the DD crew also lol Great times.

we need to do it again soon..

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

I think we hang pretty good, always a good time hanging out with the crew. That one pic of all the bottles on our table :laughing: , I'm sure that was only about a 1/4 of what we drank last night, wonder how many buckets we went through.....

I was the one talking sh*t and I was joking of course. I was quite a bit drunk and was trying to fire richie and Ian up. :laughing::laughoff: I know you guys can hang. I am sure you would put my old a$$ to shame. :lol: I was just glad you all showed up at all. Good times for sure. I was not fighteing but it sure looks like it. That sh*t is to funny.

I was the one talking sh*t and I was joking of course. I was quite a bit drunk and was trying to fire richie and Ian up. :lol: :assrock: I know you guys can hang. I am sure you would put my old a$$ to shame. :flipoff: I was just glad you all showed up at all. Good times for sure. I was not fighteing but it sure looks like it. That sh*t is to funny.

:laughoff: Damn, and I thought for sure it was Richie.

I'm glad we showed up too. It was good times hanging out. :laughing:

I was the one talking sh*t and I was joking of course. I was quite a bit drunk and was trying to fire richie and Ian up. :pissed::bs: I know you guys can hang. I am sure you would put my old a$$ to shame. :old: I was just glad you all showed up at all. Good times for sure. I was not fighteing but it sure looks like it. That sh*t is to funny.

Awww sh*t !!!! You sh*t starter. :flipoff::dunno: Ok dammnit I'm drunk so I wanna respond plus I've been bitchy LOL :lol::lol: Ok now the company was great but Ice House has issues :shake::lol::lol: however the hot waitress was real nice :laughing::laughoff:

But the pole dancers at Red Rock beat any music and the hot a$$ at BJ's was tight :D So beat that with a wet noodle MUTHA FACKASS LMAO :lol: :assrock: :flipoff::lol::lol:

I'm just too punk rock for Ice House I guess :MBdance: So apparently asking the pipsqueak manager about the beer special on the flyer is means to be booted, for everyone's future reference. He went immediately to "do you wanna leave, cuz I can have you kicked out right now." as soon as I asked about it, instead of just giving me a reason. Then he proceeded to knock the flyer outta my hand as I told him that I didn't want to leave, I'd just like to know why they're not honoring the special thats right there. I proceeded to tell him I wasn't even drinkin beer, and he continued to be a douche, so I said, look, I just wanted an explanation, you don't have to be a jerk about it, and a few more words along those lines, and he kicked me out. I didn't yell, I didn't cuss at him, I didn't punch him, (but I shoulda, then he'd have a real reason to kick me out :beat:) so he had absolutely no reason for kicking me out except as an ego trip.

Anyhow, Sorry Jodi n Mike, I really did wanna hang out with ya guys, and sorry Tina and clan for makin plans to go down there cuz I was there, only to get my "Eff these damn Vegas bar/club VIP wannabe type a-hole douches" call when I left. I proceeded to go out with Nicole and some other friends and get wasted, dancin and goofin off till almost 5 in the mornin, and havin to have someone drive my truck and my drunk a$$ home. And next day Nic told me our bar tab was only 6 bux, sweet! Eff your (non-honored) free beer Ice House, I got free drinks instead!

I'm just too punk rock for Ice House I guess :MBdance: So apparently asking the pipsqueak manager about the beer special on the flyer is means to be booted, for everyone's future reference. He went immediately to "do you wanna leave, cuz I can have you kicked out right now." as soon as I asked about it, instead of just giving me a reason. Then he proceeded to knock the flyer outta my hand as I told him that I didn't want to leave, I'd just like to know why they're not honoring the special thats right there. I proceeded to tell him I wasn't even drinkin beer, and he continued to be a douche, so I said, look, I just wanted an explanation, you don't have to be a jerk about it, and a few more words along those lines, and he kicked me out. I didn't yell, I didn't cuss at him, I didn't punch him, (but I shoulda, then he'd have a real reason to kick me out :beat:) so he had absolutely no reason for kicking me out except as an ego trip.

Anyhow, Sorry Jodi n Mike, I really did wanna hang out with ya guys, and sorry Tina and clan for makin plans to go down there cuz I was there, only to get my "Eff these damn Vegas bar/club VIP wannabe type a-hole douches" call when I left. I proceeded to go out with Nicole and some other friends and get wasted, dancin and goofin off till almost 5 in the mornin, and havin to have someone drive my truck and my drunk a$$ home. And next day Nic told me our bar tab was only 6 bux, sweet! Eff your (non-honored) free beer Ice House, I got free drinks instead!

I am glad you had a good time that night. That was the bigest bunch of sh*t ever. I can't believe what a bunch of asholes they are down there. To bad it's one of the only places that has bands I like. Oh well fuk em anyway. :beat:

I am glad you had a good time that night. That was the bigest bunch of sh*t ever. I can't believe what a bunch of asholes they are down there. To bad it's one of the only places that has bands I like. Oh well fuk em anyway. :beat:

Yeah, that's what pisses me off the most, our venue selection for live music is already limited, especially for the music we like. Hell with that place tho, I'm not spending a dime there ever again. I'd rather go to the dive bars where everyone's cool and drinks are cheap. :MBdance:

Awww sh*t !!!! You sh*t starter. :beat::beat: Ok dammnit I'm drunk so I wanna respond plus I've been bitchy LOL :argue: :argue: Ok now the company was great but Ice House has issues :dope::censored::censored: however the hot waitress was real nice :MBdance::beat:

But the pole dancers at Red Rock beat any music and the hot a$$ at BJ's was tight :D So beat that with a wet noodle MUTHA FACKASS LMAO :beat::laughoff::laughoff::lol::lol:

:blink: Hey Ms. Drunky Shot Girl who posts at 3:43 in the AM. Did you mean HARD ROCK? :laughoff: :black:

I was the one talking sh*t and I was joking of course. I was quite a bit drunk and was trying to fire richie and Ian up. :laughoff::laughoff: I know you guys can hang. I am sure you would put my old a$$ to shame. :black: I was just glad you all showed up at all. Good times for sure. I was not fighteing but it sure looks like it. That sh*t is to funny.

:beat::beat:

I know you were joking Mike I was just :stir: :laughoff:

Good times friday night for sure! Work fuggin sucked the next day though. I was wired till after lunch, then every car I got into I had to "rest my eyes" for a minute :MBdance: