09 Dodge Challenger holy chit badass

dunefreak

All I gotta say is WOW. BADASS! I drove by Towbin Dodge today and they had a new black Challenger out there on the corner. I almost hit the curb! LOL I must say....that thing is dead sexy. :mischevious: Way to go, DODGE! wow. :beercheers::D

post-3-1216443801_thumb.jpg

post-3-1216443783_thumb.jpg

post-3-1216443816_thumb.jpg

Now if Chevrolet will get us our damn Camaro's we will be set.

That's funny you say that. I thought it was a new Camaro at first. :beercheers: I can't WAIT to see those! :mischevious:

At the same time...gotta save the BEST for last right? :laughoff:

that car does look badazz....however...dodge doesnt have a great history with their vehicles weathering use...somethings always going wrong

i hope they have corrected their malfunctions..

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 on the camaro....i have heard they have already downgraded the HP it will produce???

Local dealer is getting 2 I tried to make a run @ reserving one a few months ago. Sales Mgr said he will give me a call when they figure out what they will be asking but it "looks like either 30K over msrp or an auction" :mischevious: I said dont bother, for that kind of jack I would be rolling in a new Z06. Nice car though AND a back seat!

Local dealer is getting 2 I tried to make a run @ reserving one a few months ago. Sales Mgr said he will give me a call when they figure out what they will be asking but it "looks like either 30K over msrp or an auction" :mischevious: I said dont bother, for that kind of jack I would be rolling in a new Z06. Nice car though AND a back seat!

Ill sell you our orange SRT-8 for 10k over sticker.

I see the availiability add on.... friggin shafters. 10,000.00 add on ... just because?.. l

This is true but we have had 3 phonecalls in 2 days from dealers offering us $5-$7 k over MSRP just because they are marking them up 20K and selling them. I normally dont agree with markups and its very rare we mark a car up but in this case demand is outstripping supply.

In a few months they will probably be selling for near sticker but if you wanna be one of the first you gota pay for it :D

This is true but we have had 3 phonecalls in 2 days from dealers offering us $5-$7 k over MSRP just because they are marking them up 20K and selling them. I normally dont agree with markups and its very rare we mark a car up but in this case demand is outstripping supply.

In a few months they will probably be selling for near sticker but if you wanna be one of the first you gota pay for it :D

well if there is only 3 in town then I suppose...charge away.....

Capt

I will probably own one of those SRT-8's in the future. Badazz car.

My brother just sold his '70 with a 440 mag for $9,000. Bad thing is he turned down 12 g's for it 6 months before. That's what happens when your out of work.