C'mon dune season!

dunefreak

It's not too much longer now! Only about a month and a half of this summer BS left! Then October will be here before ya know it! :grin:

I had so much fun at the night drags, but it only made me miss the sand that much more. I can't wait to get back out there during some cool temps for an entire weekend. Lately I have been day dreaming about just sitting and chillin with friends around the campfire with the sound of generators, bikes, rails etc in the background. Not much else is more relaxing for me. :D

So this gets me thinking....I'm gonna start getting a head start on getting all the biles, the rail, and hauler in order so I don't leave it until the last minute.

That's all folks. I just wanted to share what I had on my mind. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :dunno:

im probably gonna have a slow start to the season with us buying a house right now.. Looks like we are going to close last week of this month or first week of september.. gonna be great but lots of work and stuff to get done so ill probably be occupied with that for quite a while.. once things get settled in its dune time. Definatley gonna make the glamis trip again this year with the usual crew :D

:grin::lol:

That was EXACTLY our conversation at dinner on Suday night!!

Bring the hauler over before the season opener and go through everything, take care of that list we started and just make sure she is fully loaded and ready to roll!! :D

After the night ride I am REALLY pushing for Coral for Labor Day! Never been wanna go BAD! :mc::dunno::grin:

Thinking about doing an early morning run with the rail here pretty soon! :grin: Mike's in charge of that!

I feel the same way, what a tease the night drags were... I want it to be winter now!!!!!!! The hauler, the bikes, the quad and the ranger all need some TLC now so I'm not efen with em this winter...

Can't wait...

:dunno:

It's not too much longer now! Only about a month and a half of this summer BS left! Then October will be here before ya know it! :grin:

I had so much fun at the night drags, but it only made me miss the sand that much more. I can't wait to get back out there during some cool temps for an entire weekend. Lately I have been day dreaming about just sitting and chillin with friends around the campfire with the sound of generators, bikes, rails etc in the background. Not much else is more relaxing for me. :D

So this gets me thinking....I'm gonna start getting a head start on getting all the biles, the rail, and hauler in order so I don't leave it until the last minute.

That's all folks. I just wanted to share what I had on my mind. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :dunno:

#1 priority= sail switch!! I HATE the cold :grin:

The night drags were a bitchin way of breaking up the mundane sucky summer :lol::lol::DDRrocks:

Unfortunaly it gave me a nice laundry list of sh*t to fix, I broke off the WOT switch from my throttle housing and yesterday I went in the shed and saw a HUGE black puddle under my bike accompanied by a gawd awful burnt oil smell so along with a set of seals and gaskets it looks like I might have toasted an untoastable barnett carbon clutch :grin::grin::lol:

Im also gonna slap the 35 shot jets in :dunno:

Its gonna be mean next season :mc::grin:

im probably gonna have a slow start to the season with us buying a house right now.. Looks like we are going to close last week of this month or first week of september.. gonna be great but lots of work and stuff to get done so ill probably be occupied with that for quite a while.. once things get settled in its dune time. Definatley gonna make the glamis trip again this year with the usual crew :D

duuuude....do the dune groupie thing...bum a ride from vegas to the D.....we'll hook you up with a couple meals and a few drinks over opening weekend Nick! :surrender:

#1 priority= sail switch!! I HATE the cold :surrender:

:dope:

i thought Pete fixed that :poop:? :dunno:

is it broke again??

Bako450r is looking at my quad, checking the valves, piston rings, etc for me to see if anything needs freshening up for the upcoming dune season.

ive also wrenched on my hauler, found a couple bad grounds that fixed some things that were puzzling me

one more thing to fix...fuggin front axle is smackin into fresh water equalizer pipe, so im gonna go rubbertube ma facka on it above both axles just to be on the safe side

duuuude....do the dune groupie thing...bum a ride from vegas to the D.....we'll hook you up with a couple meals and a few drinks over opening weekend Nick! :surrender:

Can't wait to see you this season. maybe this time we'll get to met the wife and string, and watch him rip up the dunes on his quad.

:dope::dunno:

Hell I allready do that :P

Can't wait to see you this season. maybe this time we'll get to met the wife and string, and watch him rip up the dunes on his quad.

:dunno: :surrender:

right now..the only family function we are having @ dumont is the superbowl weekend thing.....we might pick another one up...but thats what we have right now

I STARTED LAST WEEKEND WHILE YOU GUYS WERE HAVING FUN :beerbong:

i didnt realise the amount of damage everything went through.

motor home

trailer

buggy

ya buddy! i already started getting some stuff done in the trailer, i all ready made an appointment for my buggy at the builders. next is to fix mo home :sophie:

Edited by barefoot bob