Randog's suprise B-day party

Randog

So my B-day is next weekend and Whitney and I will be out of town.

Yesterday My brother Greg (the heg) took me golfin' for my first time. :dunno: Awesome sport.

When we got back to my pad I opened the front door and SUPRISE!

:lol::lol::DDRrocks::mex: :flatbiller: :duniemonkie: :clown: :dunno::usa::yiah::yiah:

Everyone from Vegas to Temecula were standing in my living room. :dunno:

Keep in mind I live in Rancho Cucamonga SoCal.

I'm lookin' in awww at this wall of friends and family that were shoulder to shoulder.

In the distance Who do I see? Mutha Bitchezzz it's OGP! :MBdance:

Oh wait.. Woods and Shanna too? Right on :usa:

Then Dunefreak and Anna. :yiah::yiah: No way.

There were lots of duners, My camp group Crazy Dave,Lou, Stu, Mark, Painterjoe and his camp group (when their not with us). Lots of friends that I've known for years and some newer ones, Bunch of family including my brother Chris (Grimace), and of course the one that worked hard to set the whole thing up my girl Whitney :wub:

Wish all of you on DDR could have made it. :dunno:

Catered by my favorite Mexican food (Ruben's Tacos). :hungry: :hungry:

Margarita Man machine. :drunk:

The whole shabang!

Jager Jager Jager! :dunno: We had 4 bottles... :blink: Blasters all night long.

Wait till ya see the picture cake. :driver: "Old Guys Rule" :old::grin:

BTW I'll be the big 4 000000h man. Where did all them years go? wow.

What a kick in the arse. We had a blast. The night went too fast.

Passed out around 2:00 :blury:

Thank you all for coming and for the gifts too.

I think Pete got some pics. :think: Should be entertaining to say the least. :lol:

Killer time!

R-

:foshizz:

Hell ya Randog, had a blast, know we couldn't miss something like that.... Whit did a hell of a job, props to her. I've got some pics too, just can't download them until I get back home from Anahiem at the end of the week.... I'm stopping by there on my way back home for some more of that grub, have a great Birthday next weekend...SF Woody :DDRrocks:

We just got in. :dunno:

HELLLLLLZZZZ yeah! I am so glad we could be there for it, Randog. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. GOOD AZZ times fo sho. Man what a blast and what great people all night long. :dunno: I got a handful of pics- will post them up soon.

I laughed so damn much that night my face hurt. :dunno::DDRrocks:

Randizz, tell Nit Whitt she did a spectacular job putting everything together and thanks so much again for the invite and having us. We had so much fun. We didn't wanna leave. :grin:

The R-Dizzle 4-oh party observations :lol:

Randog is now 40 and over the DUNE. :usa::lol:

Randog and Grimace doing a duet "MMBLBLBLBLBLBLB" Fuggin classic :dunno:

The Heg has quite the stance for the that coin tossing game. :MBdance:

Crazy Dave makes a huge shot.

Cool azz lizard. "This is called recta wood in his terrarium" Whaaaat??? RECTAL WOOD? :think:

Badass crib, Dizzle. :dunno:

Killer margaritas. :mex: :hungry: :hungry: :driver:

Randog's car's new name: "Drag'n balls" :drunk:

Nobody wanted to eat the car on the cake "I guess old guys really do rule" :wub:

I can skate better than Crazy Dave just because I'm white and he's brown. He agreed. :old:

Powell Peralta! Wow! That brought back some memories. :blink:

Nitt Whitt started gettin her :blury: dance on like usual after a handful of drinks and some mutha bitchezz music.

Had some good old classic dune chat with Lou, Mark, painterjoe, Crazy Dave, and Grimdog LOL. Can't wait for G. :dunno::lol:

Happy b-day, Randog. Here's to many great years and even more to come. :DDRrocks::dunno:

Great seeing and hanging w/ all you guys again! :dunno: Still getting my pics together. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awesome pics Pete. :lol:

That's so cool you got them. Thanks for postin' em up!

They put you right back in the moment. :pics:

My mom was soooo hammered. :blury::lol:

She handed me the video on DVD this morning. :lol:

I watched about 1/3 of it so far. Awesome too.

Spyro was a hit. :foshizz:

Nit-Whit said she's gonna sign up on DDR cuz I told her your pics are awesome. :thumb:

Let's see how she spells her name. :lol:

So glad everyone had fun. :beercheers:

R-

Nice, Happy 40th Randy. I might have to slap around your brother(Grimace) a little for not giving the heads up. :beercheers: Its not like my wifes parents live on the next street over or anything. Oh well, thats enough crying for me. So happy birthday again and we'll see you in the sand. :mc::pics:

Randog you are still young to me even if your older then me.

Hey that was a great time. Friggin crazy old guys :lol: . Not to mention the Vegas motley crew, that weren't going to leave.... till they drank everthing thing left... Man that was fun!!! Miss hanging out with the crew.....

So I got to say is I didn't..

:beercheers: ABABABABAABBABABA... :pics:

Nice, Happy 40th Randy. I might have to slap around your brother(Grimace) a little for not giving the heads up. :lol: Its not like my wifes parents live on the next street over or anything. Oh well, thats enough crying for me. So happy birthday again and we'll see you in the sand. :mc::beercheers:

Easy Deuce... :lol: :lol: there will none of that. Your not old... :lol: I will be seeing you on Sat and Sunday. :pics:

Old Guys Still Rule. LOL

post-3-1219637366_thumb.jpg

I remember seein' the cake like this and yellin':

:shout: Oh Chit! My trans is gone. :thumb:

:laughoff:

Thank you guys for all the wishezzz. :laughing:

Next time probably won't be a surprise, so I'll have all DDR invites in the mail. :dunno:

Can't stop thinkin' bout it. :yiah: Yiah Yiah :yiah:

R-