Is it Halloween yet ?!

Dune Dad

Who else is freaking out for Halloween... :D

It first trip of the season for us is usually Halloween weekend. The kids get excited when I load the quads on the trailer than hook up 2 days before its time to leave. The wife makes a list and hits the grocery store, I make sure there is plenty of BEER :beerpint::laughing:.

Im thinking 3x 36 packs of Coors Light on Ice, Jack D, Patron Silver and Wine Coolers should about cover our part for camp and any other visitors that may show up... :whistle:

The little kids are packing just about everything they own... LOL, And the older kids are inviting their friends.

A little bit of :driver: and a lot of :DDRrocks: :sophie: :whoop::MBdance::drinkbeer::ynot: :moon:

Maybe this time Ill find the South Pole...

I was just trying to see who else cant wait...

:DDRrocks:

Edited by Dune Family

:ah: i started at the begining of aug getting ready and were no where near ready lol but were making headway. ill miss kick off but i should be ready for halloweeeny. youll know im ready when the deedle dee kickoff episode hits the ddr.......................................... :ah:

with us due to close on the new house in the next 2 weeks its gonna make it tough for us to get any trip s in the first of october.. between painting, cleaning prepping to move and then actually moving its gonna be a bear. My first trip probably wont be until halloween or some time real close to that :D

with us due to close on the new house in the next 2 weeks its gonna make it tough for us to get any trip s in the first of october.. between painting, cleaning prepping to move and then actually moving its gonna be a bear. My first trip probably wont be until halloween or some time real close to that :D

Take your time and do the painting right the first time... Im a Painting Contractor.....I know just how important it is and how things can get messed up when done wrong.. :D

As for Dune Time... We cant wait.. Hope to meet some DDR Members this trip. The last couple of trips I missed the meet and greets.

Good luck with the new home ISBB!!!! Good Job!!!! :beercheers:

Edited by Dune Family

I cant wait but i need a new quad first. im looking around right now, but most likely i will be there halloween :sophie: :mc::beercheers:

Dune Demon,

or anyone else that just may be interested in a great quad.

I happen to have a practicaly new 2006 Kawasaki 400 KFX.

The Dr. suggested (strongly), after my knee surgery, not to ride the ATV. I had just put a chrome 2" widened axle on it. I also had just put an extended chrome 2" swing arm. I also purchased and am using 2" spacers to widen the stance even more. In addition to the stock width. It has not been raced or wrecked or abused in any way. I estimate that it has less that 40 hrs. on it since I bought it new in late 2006. I have ITP sand tires on polished wheels and the stock tires and wheels too. I have the three piece pick up ramp and the new quad jack I purchased . I have the saddle type bags for longer trips. It all goes together. If any interest is out there feel free to contact me via pm or phone and I will arrange to get you info, pictures or whatever. The price is very negociable. I have nearly 8K invested in it so.

I'm lookimg for 5K +- for it. It gets started regularly and ridden on my property just to keep the fuel moving and the battery good.

Thanks,

Pat 702-343-9286 Henderson, Nevada

I will be at Dumont with the quad the weekend before Halloween weekend and staying for Halloween weekend too. I can also deliver it if you need it prior to that.

First weekend in October, I'm getting the hauler to the house, unloading everything and getting it all dialed in. 12 years going to the dunes and I'm finally getting things in order long before the first trip..go figure.

I'm hoping for a Halloween trip, but depending on what everyone wants to do, it may have to be the kick-off and an off weekend, which is what I'm planning for this season.

First weekend in October, I'm getting the hauler to the house, unloading everything and getting it all dialed in. 12 years going to the dunes and I'm finally getting things in order long before the first trip..go figure.

I'm hoping for a Halloween trip, but depending on what everyone wants to do, it may have to be the kick-off and an off weekend, which is what I'm planning for this season.

Just an FYI: if you are going to be cleaning out the hauler and getting things ready the first weekend of October, then you will be missing kickoff weekend there ash. ;):laughoff:

Thanks Pete..you have any other good news that you would like to share? I guess I will load up the quad only and come out for the day then :laughoff:

:idea: mmmmmmmmmmm.......nope...I think that's it for now :banghead::dunno: sorry man :laughoff::banghead:

Your welcome to stay w/ us that weekend, ash. ;) Just load the bike up and come on out. I even got a bed and some grub for ya for the weekend. :beercheers:

I cant friggin wait for my sand fix. Last season with breaking the tranny twice and moving into the new house, the season was real short for me. Im going to try and make up for it this year. Going to try and make every trip a four day trip. Got my fingers crossed that nothing major breaks this season.

Edited by OGP