A decision on this weekend!

sandawg

I was planning on going this weekend for a day trip. I wanted to meet as many of you at the South Pole on Saturday as I could.

Then I look at the weather forcast for Shoshone/Dumont and they say 100 degrees. Then today they say the winds are suppose to pick up this weekend in Vegas.

I've been on this shop construction since Jan. and really need a get a way before Thanksgiving. I am going for a week plus at the end on Oct to include Haloween.

For example, this week I am hand back filling the 100' X 24" deep trench for the wiring. Any doubt I need a break????

Because of the gas prices I planned to take the small trailer with the Rhino and not the toy hauler. No wind protection, no air conditioning. What would you do in my place????? :whoop:

I am serious, I need some direction folks! :booty: Some justification for sure?????

This seems silly even to me but why not, there are so many wise people on this site. :dayum:

Thanks!

:booty: Pat

Edited by SANDAWG

I was planning on going this weekend for a day trip. I wanted to meet as many of you at the South Pole on Saturday as I could.

Then I look at the weather forcast for Shoshone/Dumont and they say 100 degrees. Then today they say the winds are suppose to pick up this weekend in Vegas.

I've been on this shop construction since Jan. and really need a get a way before Thanksgiving. I am going for a week plus at the end on Oct to include Haloween.

For example, this week I am hand back filling the 100' X 24" deep trench for the wiring. Any doubt I need a break????

Because of the gas prices I planned to take the small trailer with the Rhino and not the toy hauler. No wind protection, no air conditioning. What would you do in my place????? :whoop:

I am serious, I need some direction folks! :booty: Some justification for sure?????

This seems silly even to me but why not, there are so many wise people on this site. :dayum:

Thanks!

:booty: Pat

Or go to Dumont hummm tough decision.

Because of the gas prices I planned to take the small trailer with the Rhino and not the toy hauler. No wind protection, no air conditioning. What would you do in my place????? :banghead:

I am serious, I need some direction folks! :angry2: Some justification for sure?????

This seems silly even to me but why not, there are so many wise people on this site. :pissed:

Thanks!

:argue: Pat

We'll be there for that weekend with a few trailer and a couple rails in our group... just Look for a hauler that flying a ford and coors lite flag. That"s driving a black chevy 2500 :finger:

Lets see...

Do the math....

Dumont Dunes + :banghead: + :finger: + :mc: + :rhino: + :randog: = :pissed:

Staying at work = :( :poop:

Work is going to be there monday no matter what... So you might as well go and have a little fun... Dont let work win!! :blink:

:argue: Looks like Dumont adds up to ... Good Times!! :angry2:

Just bite the bullet and GO!!!

Edited by Dune Family

Lets see...

Do the math....

Dumont Dunes + :banghead: + :finger: + :mc: + :rhino: + :randog: = :pissed:

Staying at work = :( :poop:

Work is going to be there monday no matter what... So you might as well go and have a little fun... Dont let work win!! :blah:

:blah: Looks like Dumont adds up to ... Good Times!! :angry2:

Just bite the bullet and GO!!!

SO bill we'll see you out at the D on friday wright :argue: :blink:

head east young man......seek the truth......sand holds all that is known by man....make the pilgrimage to Dumont.....

EPIC TRIP

i repeat

EPIC TRIP

WOW :?: Head east????? That's just "Ducky" Now my 1 1/2 hour drive will take mmmmmmmm, lets see..........25,000 miles. I better get :pissed: goin!!! :angry2: :D:D

I get it....it's the DDR newbee initiation :banghead: Head east and find me the Key to the hydrostatic lock.:argue:

And on the way back I'll pick up a left handed monkey wrench :blink:

All seriousness aside, now with the forecast of rain, I'll just have to wait until Halloween to meet people.

Thanks for the input !!!! :finger::blah:

Edited by SANDAWG

You had better say home. There really isn't a South Pole. The weather will suck, it will be to Hot, to Cold, to windy, to dark, to sunny.

The people are mean and will gang up on you and make fun of everything you do.

They drink to much and set off bombs.

They stay up to late.

They have to many dogs that will bite your ankles.

And they like fire.

Don't go it is not a safe place. These people are nut.

:pissed: :angry2: :finger:

BUT THE NUTS ARE FREE

Go Damn it! You'll have a great time and Sand Chick needs to take your picture for the album :banghead:

WOW :?: Head east????? That's just "Ducky" Now my 1 1/2 hour drive will take mmmmmmmm, lets see..........25,000 miles. I better get :pissed: goin!!! :angry2: :D:D

I

:banghead:

no ma facka :finger:

my bad...it thought you were in socal.. :argue:

i have a hard enough time remember where the FK im at, let alone 4k loopy ma fackazz that magnate themselves to this website

get yo azz to the sand ma facka!!!!!!

I get it....it's the DDR newbee initiation :banghead: Head east and find me the Key to the hydrostatic lock.:argue:

And on the way back I'll pick up a left handed monkey wrench :blink:

All seriousness aside, now with the forecast of rain, I'll just have to wait until Halloween to meet people.

Thanks for the input !!!! :finger::blah:

Hope to see ya out at the D next time..

WOW :?: Head east????? That's just "Ducky" Now my 1 1/2 hour drive will take mmmmmmmm, lets see..........25,000 miles. I better get :blink: goin!!! :blah::D:D

I get it....it's the DDR newbee initiation :argue: Head east and find me the Key to the hydrostatic lock.:bawl:

And on the way back I'll pick up a left handed monkey wrench :bs:

Thanks for the input !!!! :blah::bawl:

Hey Pat,

You're lucky mang, at least you had a choice.

I have to go :pissed: , my girlfriend wants to read a book this weekend and the only place she gets quiet time is in effin' Duuuumont. :finger:

I'll deal with it I guess. :blah:

Well, we'll just have to see ya out there another time then. :banghead:

BTW: When you get that left handed monkey wrench, Can you pick me up a metric Cresent wrench?

:angry2:

Hey Pat,

I have to go :pissed: , my girlfriend wants to read a book this weekend and the only place she gets quiet time is in effin' Duuuumont. :finger:

I'll deal with it I guess. :argue:

BTW: When you get that left handed monkey wrench, Can you pick me up a metric Cresent wrench?

:angry2:

its not one of those goddamm vampire books is it???? MY FUGGIN WIFE cant put those books down.....i guess i should take up shootin heroin :blink:

so Randog..does that mean you have an empty seat in the rail??? how much for one of dem der "omfg i just chit my pants" rides?? LOL

Edited by richard cheese

:banghead:

no ma facka :pissed:

my bad...it thought you were in socal.. :angry2:

i have a hard enough time remember where the FK im at, let alone 4k loopy ma fackazz that magnate themselves to this website

get yo azz to the sand ma facka!!!!!!

you really are screwed up dumont is north from so cal

Hey Pat,

I have to go :angry2: , my girlfriend wants to read a book this weekend and the only place she gets quiet time is in effin' Duuuumont. :blink:

I'll deal with it I guess. :blah:

:finger:

No prob: It's in the rack next :blah: to the sky hooks. :blah: :argue:

Yeppers, looking forward to getting to meet the "bunch" either the weekend before thru the Halloween weekend!

:pissed:

Edited by SANDAWG

You had better say home. There really isn't a South Pole. The weather will suck, it will be to Hot, to Cold, to windy, to dark, to sunny.

The people are mean and will gang up on you and make fun of everything you do.

They drink to much and set off bombs.

They stay up to late.

They have to many dogs that will bite your ankles.

And they like fire.

Don't go it is not a safe place. These people are nut.

:lol::lol::lol:

BUT THE NUTS ARE FREE

Go Damn it! You'll have a great time and Sand Chick needs to take your picture for the album :pics:

NO SOUTH POLE?????? :grin: Then.....Where does Santa Live? and Rudolph and the little helpers. :bawl:

that's so mean to say that :cry:

Comeon........Your description of DDR duners sounds like Mother Teressa and the Flying Nun compared to some I have camped with over the years. :dunno:

Edited by SANDAWG