In and out

ltr450

Wed-oct 22nd you can pick up lunch or dinner for like .50 cents [/b] :beercheers:

Hummm :old: so what your saying is things that are like .50 cents.

Like 2 quarters

If I rip a dollar in half that's like .50 cents

So lets say that gas is 3.35 a gallon so if I get 19.2 oz and give it the them that's like .50 cents

:rant_on: 25 x :black: that's like .50 cents

a half a yard of pink ribbon is like .50 cents

(It's breast cancer awareness month so keep some for yourself and put it on your helmet)

my opinion is worth like .50 cents.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by desertskyz

I just had In N Out today! :yiah:

Hummm :lol: so what your saying is things that are like .50 cents.

Like 2 quarters

If I rip a dollar in half that's like .50 cents

So lets say that gas is 3.35 a gallon so if I get 19.2 oz and give it the them that's like .50 cents

:rant_on: 25 x :old: that's like .50 cents

a half a yard of pink ribbon is like .50 cents

(It's breast cancer awareness month so keep some for yourself and put it on your helmet)

my opinion is worth like .50 cents.

:blury::dope::beat:

Leave it up to skyz to complicate things. :lol::lol: :black: :beercheers:

i've never had in & out before

Do you not eat meat or what?

In and out SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, every time I have ate there....IN... and OUT. :lol: But its not barf, if you know what I mean. Yes it's barf but not from the front. :lol: I do not know how in the hell a place like that has lasted so long :old: I guess its because it is a "trendy" or "cool" California thing. :blury: Well, that sum's it up. California SUCKS!!! :lol: :black: :beercheers:

Edited by maxdout

Seriously, every time I have ate there....IN... and OUT. :dope: But its not barf, if you know what I mean. Yes it's barf but not from the front. :blury: I do not know how in the hell a place like that has lasted so long :lol: I guess its because it is a "trendy" or "cool" California thing. :beat: Well, that sum's it up. California SUCKS!!! :lol::lol::old:

You gots some serious mud butt digestive issues then, Tyler. :lol: Every time I eat there I feel great. Well, I kinda wanna take a nap on the couch afterwards, but I don't get any :black: ...that's fo sho. :beercheers:

Trendy cool azz California burgers....yea...THAT'S why I eat there. :lol: You crack me up ma facka.

Seriously, every time I have ate there....IN... and OUT. :beat: But its not barf, if you know what I mean. Yes it's barf but not from the front. :dope: I do not know how in the hell a place like that has lasted so long :lol: I guess its because it is a "trendy" or "cool" California thing. :lol: Well, that sum's it up. California SUCKS!!! :blury::old: :black:

Damn Guess you dont know what a burger is suppose to be like Here In So Cal They are Kick Azz. :beercheers: Trendy not :lol: So Cal has at least 100,00 different burger stands. Don't see how you can go wrong making a Burger. :lol: Just my :lol:

in and out is bla i could care less and the ridiculous wait is just not worth it. i rarely go there unless one of my freinds say ooooo in and out and start pissing there pants over it ill go through. :dunno:

:flipoff: Exactly....then I smack the sh*t out of them and head to PT's or Chili's or Applebee's for a GOOD burger and fries. :grin:

:flipoff: Exactly....then I smack the sh*t out of them and head to PT's or Chili's or Applebee's for a GOOD burger and fries. :dunno:

I used to crave their burgers before they came to Vegas. :flipoff: Every time i made a trip to Cali and back I would stop and get a double double. :grin:

then they came to Vegas and built the store on Trop and I 15. I worked just down the street and stopped in a few times :MBdance: They were so damn busy the wait was stupid. Then the burgers were made so fast that they were nearly raw in the middle. :slap:

Maybe it was the road trip that made it so good back then :idea:

Just not the same anymore! :grin:

once they came to bako, i hardly went to get them any more... when they werent in bako, when we'd trip into LA, We'd stop all the fuggin time

i guess it is the roadtrip aura??? :beercheers:

Just goes to show that great Minds do think alike! :blury: