LOCK UP YOUR BIKES..

Dune Dad

Nice!!

Springfield XD .45 ACP... That always helps.. :think:

Springfield XD .40 here. Subsonic 180 grain Jacketed HP law enforcement rounds. Hope I never have to use them ! Buuuuuuuut, F the thieves out there ! Here here crooked azz punks. Come to my hauler and rip me off. Might as well knock on the door. Say hi azzhats !

:dunno:

YEAH SAWDAWG ,THINKIN WE BOTH KNOW THE GUY.

BUT HES RETIRED NOW.

YOU THINK HE WILL HELP US.

DO RETIREES MAKE MORE WHEN THEY HELP. LOL

YEAH THINKIN EVERYONE IN OUR CAMP CARRIES A GUN ANYWAY SO.

sorry for the caps thing.

if i catch someone I will hook them to my PURPLE ROCKET and drag them thru the dunes and laughing all the way. :sleeping:

then spray paint them. (just cause) :blink:

then drop them at another ddr camp and they can do the same until we have had our fun with them.

that should be a rule. im thinkin.

how many drags does it take to make the thieving quit. should be one. whos with me. :think:

If I am there I am for this punishment. Let me know. I apologise now if I take this punishment too far. I am not so versed on lengths of dragging but I do have a formula for the dragging time. At this point it seems like my answer to this situation is 60 times the actual quotation. I like !

Looks like a lot duners are armed... Great.. :think:

Just think of where that round is traveling to if you come out firing... If it gets down to something like that! Hopefully NOT!

A .22 cal bullet can travel 1 1/2 miles.

A .45 can blow a hole in the R.V. next to you the end size of a Coors Can.

9mm can travel farther than you think.

My duty weapon is a Glock .45 ACP with 13 round mags. My ammo is Winchester 230 grain hollow points "Black Talons" but not black. When I have fired my weapon(s) "Off Duty" I have always thought where is this bullet going and am I on target... If you miss and hit something else or someone near or far away.. YOU OWN IT!! Meaning that you will loose more than you think...

I would yell out to the idoit that you have a gun... That may make them run and keep you from taking another life... Oh .. And keep you out of prison.

I think everyone has the right to protect there property and there familys as thet see fit... Just dont think its the wild west..

:dunno:

Everyone should take this advise..... as much as you may want to or someone may deserve, you can't always shoot.

Besides you should also keep your toys insured.

But Iam also glad to hear there are good people out there with protection.

:sleeping: Sig Sauer p226

12 GAUGE SHOT GUN! The pump will scare the hell out of them and no shots will need to be fired. Plus its illegal to have a loaded weapon at Dumont. Its fast and easy to load a 12 gauge. The best protection is INSURANCE!

12 GAUGE SHOT GUN! The pump will scare the hell out of them and no shots will need to be fired. Plus its illegal to have a loaded weapon at Dumont. Its fast and easy to load a 12 gauge. The best protection is INSURANCE!

and shotgun blast doesnt travel too far so we don't have to worry about where that round's going(collateral damage) . in fact if yuh let em git bout 75 yards it will just sting hell out of em as they are runnin off.( don't ask how i know this).

i didn't relize so many people wer'e strapped up at the D...

it makes me worry that if alot of the good guys are bringing guns....how many of the bad guys have them?!?!?!?!?!?

Then again we've never been a victim of theftism..(yeah its a word)

how bout a b.b. gun or a pellet gun...just to make them squirm...

OH FUGGIN WAIT......

NET GUN!!!!!!!!!! YES

EVERYBODY BUY NET GUNS!!!!

I lock them up under my open window where I sleep.

1/2" cable with 3/8th" lock.

2 Viciously loud dogs kenneled 2 feet away.

Several catfish bells hidden on the cables.

And last but not least.

1629AR-15.jpg

OK HERE IS WHAT WE DO, i will hook them up to my buggy drag them to the next camp then we will hook them up to your buggy as well and try and stretch them from one camp to the next.

called THIEF STRETCHING........ :driver::hello::driver:

HAHAAaa funny thread.... 12 guage in the trailer 45 and a 32 cal in the truck

Tim. 45 has the clip in it but no round in the chamber...like your shotty or mine, it needs to be loaded before you can shoot :hello:

Capt

Is that shotty or shawty! :driver:

i didn't relize so many people wer'e strapped up at the D...

it makes me worry that if alot of the good guys are bringing guns....how many of the bad guys have them?!?!?!?!?!?

Then again we've never been a victim of theftism..(yeah its a word)

how bout a b.b. gun or a pellet gun...just to make them squirm...

OH FUGGIN WAIT......

NET GUN!!!!!!!!!! YES

EVERYBODY BUY NET GUNS!!!!

NET GUNS!!

Now thats COOL!!! :driver:

I really like that idea.. You could net the puke that tryed to rip off your bike than hang his azz up in the air for all to see!!!

Than the B.B Gun thing would come in to play.. :driver:

If you start selling net guns put me down for 5 of them!!!

:hello:

:whoop:

NET GUNS!!

Now thats COOL!!! :driver:

I really like that idea.. You could net the puke that tryed to rip off your bike than hang his azz up in the air for all to see!!!

Than the B.B Gun thing would come in to play.. :driver:

If you start selling net guns put me down for 5 of them!!!

:hello:

:whoop:

dude no joke...is that the perfect solution to everything or what?!?!!?

that might be the answer to ALL problems in life...now that i think about it!!!!!

haha i'll keep you posted.

Locked with cable and Kryptonyte New York Chain.

Then blocked in with tow vech as good as possible.

Always lites on, RV blinds/curtains open.

The people I go with are all cops. So we have about 6 toyhaulers and around 10 cops at anyone time. Yes, we all are packing. What I have done is lock my rail, quads with the Kryptonyte 30' cable to my axles of my hauler. I have another small 120 decibel cable that they would have to cut. It is increadibly loud. I leave my yellow porch light on, keep my windows open and oh yeah, leave both my rots chained up near the toys. Even when it is daylight, no one seems to want to come into our camp when they see the dogs. Never had any problems.

Looks like a lot duners are armed... Great.. :laughing:

Just think of where that round is traveling to if you come out firing... If it gets down to something like that! Hopefully NOT!

A .22 cal bullet can travel 1 1/2 miles.

A .45 can blow a hole in the R.V. next to you the end size of a Coors Can.

9mm can travel farther than you think.

My duty weapon is a Glock .45 ACP with 13 round mags. My ammo is Winchester 230 grain hollow points "Black Talons" but not black. When I have fired my weapon(s) "Off Duty" I have always thought where is this bullet going and am I on target... If you miss and hit something else or someone near or far away.. YOU OWN IT!! Meaning that you will loose more than you think...

I would yell out to the idoit that you have a gun... That may make them run and keep you from taking another life... Oh .. And keep you out of prison.

I think everyone has the right to protect there property and there familys as thet see fit... Just dont think its the wild west..

:laughing:

Good post, great advice. Nice to see L.E. with the opinion that law abiding citizens have the right to protect themselves and their families. Not all L.E. feel that way.

Think that is wrong (loaded in camp is legal). If I am wrong I hope somebody will show me, I wouldnt want to break any laws.

Edited by lee

Think that is wrong (loaded in camp is legal). If I am wrong I hope somebody will show me, I wouldnt want to break any laws.

to my knowledge it's illegal to fire a "solid projectile" gun in san bernardino county (think lots of flat gound)unless at a designated shooting range. shotguns are an exception to this rule. as they don't travel nearly as far.

:headbang1:

Lets get off the gun thing... LOL.. Its getting a little to far out of bounds. Pretty soon someone is going to show pix of land mines and or full auto long guns.... We dont need to give the BLM any more reason to close the area down or add more man power... Im sure many campers have been packin for years. I dont see the problem with it as long as people are smart about it. :D

This topic is about camp security. Locking down your sutff..

Lets alll have a great season.

:headbang1:

Lets get off the gun thing... LOL.. Its getting a little to far out of bounds. Pretty soon someone is going to show pix of land mines and or full auto long guns.... We dont need to give the BLM any more reason to close the area down or add more man power... Im sure many campers have been packin for years. I dont see the problem with it as long as people are smart about it. :D

This topic is about camp security. Locking down your sutff..

Lets alll have a great season.

good post i agree.

and if any would be thieves read this i bet they think again about messing around dumont.

the landmine idea is genius! i think im gunna bring sand bags, hand grenades, and barbed wire to fortify my camp area. cones dont seem to give off a good enough bada$$ look. so only come trick or treating at my camp if you want 9mm bullets in your sack!! :think:

seriously tho, i think bob said it, insurance is the best protection. stray bullets are the best way to prison.

and i did get some useful tips out of this thread for keeping my toys safe. thanks! :rockwoot: