Sharpie pics

britincali

Maybe he was using it as a punching bag? :ah: :lol:

Fuggin slumberpartyincali :laughing:

Could have been the handle bars on a bike if she wrecked?

But, if it was a punching bag someone should return the favor on his head (either one) just so he'd remember it.

My ex was one of those. The tables have turned over the years. He is afraid of me now. :beerpint:

Edited by JILL

Must have been some party, looks like a big ol bruise on the right BOOB! Hope it wasn't malicious man handling!

Sharpie part is funny though.

Jill, I thought we were still talking about Richie when you said the boob on the right! LOL, way to keep an eye out for t*ts though :laughing:

J/K Richie :beerpint:

:lol: Wow. It doesn't get anymore immature than that, or maybe that's how adults act in Barstow. :chkn: I guess in my book a sharpie could affect your job. At least Richie is self employed.

Looks like you had a few weenies sharpied on your head in the past, IT"S ALLRIGHT BRO... :beercheers:

Your lucky he dident get the girl sleeping next to him, she is fair game for a weiner plastering... :lol:

Edited by 1BADYFZ

:think::sleeping:

I really do wish this site would'nt live up to its reputation as often as it does :dunno::blink::think:

On another note, kickass AV man!!!! Thats one of my faveorite films of all time :dope: :moon: :grin:

You don't like how this site "lives up to its reputation" Okey dokey :poop: in Cali. Sorry pete!