Sharpie pics

britincali

:booty: Wow. It doesn't get anymore immature than that, or maybe that's how adults act in Barstow. :finger: I guess in my book a sharpie could affect your job. At least Richie is self employed.

:moon: :blury:

yeah...its a barstow thing...cuz people from vegas would never do something that crazy.

our rule is you fall asleep at the camp fire, or on the beach when were at Powell, or while playing a :driver: game, YOU ARE FAIR GAME.

you go to bed, your all good....

Me, I have NEVER been painted, as for another one on this board... (you know who u r) he has been painted, toe nail polished, sharpied, make up'd, lipstick'd, zinka'd fool... but its all GOOD :hello:

BTW nail polish remover takes it all off, or goof off... :driver::whoop:

if that ever happened to me someone better be ready to be knocked the F out. guess whats funny to some isnt to others

If you know the people that you hang with are joksters and you still put yourself in to a position of being that drunk and passing out, then you ae somewhat asking for it if you ask me.

Could have been the handle bars on a bike if she wrecked?

But, if it was a punching bag someone should return the favor on his head (either one) just so he'd remember it.

My ex was one of those. The tables have turned over the years. He is afraid of me now. :hello:

"ALRIGHT...WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THAT CHEESE FUGGER??"

that had me plenty scared!!

:DDRrocks:

if Pete would have been camped with me last weekend. It would have been on from that one pic I saw LOL

I woke up about every 20 seconds or so. I wasn't completely passed out and was just dozing off instead. I heard everyone laughing and didn't really care. Was just dead azz tired. :laughing: :laughing:

I woke up about every 20 seconds or so. I wasn't completely passed out and was just dozing off instead. I heard everyone laughing and didn't really care. Was just dead azz tired. :laughing: :laughing:

QUEER ! Sharpie the Prez. Don't be scared. We are voting for our next leader people ! Vote your consciousnes. Dont be sheeple ! What ? Petes not up for re-election ? Okay, Pete is good as the "President" of DDR". Are you kidding me ? I agree but I wanted to make noise. Vote for Pete and make an as@load of naked bacon. :beerpint:

QUEER ! Sharpie the Prez. Don't be scared. We are voting for our next leader people ! Vote your consciousnes. Dont be sheeple ! What ? Petes not up for re-election ? Okay, Pete is good as the "President" of DDR". Are you kidding me ? I agree but I wanted to make noise. Vote for Pete and make an as@load of naked bacon. :laughing:

:?:

we tied my little brother up with a tow strap wrapped around his ankles all this AFTER we took the sharpie and anything else we could find that would leave a mark on him..

Lesson #1 if i invite you and you make a jack a$$ out of me in front of my friends.. expect to be punished :D Family or not i dont give a fk!

Also have to thank chummin from the GD crowd who grabbed the back of his shirt as he was tipping foward face first into the fire pit.. that would have been ugly!