strobe light

stalteri

:happydrunks: Hey does anyone know where I can find a strobe light to put on the top of my flagpole on 5th wheel. I've seen some out at Dumont but don't know where I can get one. THANKS! Prefer somewhere in Vegas but any suggestions are welcome

Check out a aviation shop.. :D most of them are 12volt lights anyhow.. i just dont know if the ballast is on the light or if it has to be mounted elsewhere...

there is a shop off eastern and sunset right there in the same plaza as that audio place... cant miss it.. :D

Its not hard to find Dumont at night, but to find someone's camp if you've never been there- YES. See if your friends can meet you at a spot like the ranger station or vendor row. You know some sort of landmark at a specific time. If we ever have a newbie coming out to our camp, I just find out about when they will be pulling in and I just sit down at the entrance by the ranger station and keep an eye out for them. :laughing:

Its not hard to find Dumont at night, but to find someone's camp if you've never been there- YES. See if your friends can meet you at a spot like the ranger station or vendor row. You know some sort of landmark at a specific time. If we ever have a newbie coming out to our camp, I just find out about when they will be pulling in and I just sit down at the entrance by the ranger station and keep an eye out for them. :laughing:

well I'm a newbie & I am suposed to meet you DD people for a drink :D:shocked:

Sorry stalteri920, we got a little off topic, I don't know of anywhere else that might have a strobe light. Maybe a party store of some kind?

I can get you one.. We use them for alarms..

give me a call when you get a chance 354-5153

I can get you one.. We use them for alarms..

give me a call when you get a chance 354-5153

you have your choice of the following colors

Clear

red

blue

amber

they are 12volt power. I can get you some 18-2 power wire and a couple of 12volt 7amp batteries..

let me know

• 4 years later...