Got Popped for Exhibition of Power

Vegas250rr

Got popped for exhibition of power this afternoon.... Any one had this ticket recently and remember what the fine was???? I assume that its gonna be a big one mad.gif

I got it leaving the metered light on Cheyenne at 95 south bound.... left the light trying to merge with traffic coming down the HOV lane and hit a slick spot.... I didnt let out and the cop got me for "Excessive wheel spin over 2 seconds"

:headbang1::laughing::laughoff::laughoff::MBdance::driver::driver::driver::bday: :ogp: :lol::lol::banghead::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::blury::blah::dope::dope::dope::dope::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Got popped for exhibition of power this afternoon.... Any one had this ticket recently and remember what the fine was???? I assume that its gonna be a big one mad.gif

I got it leaving the metered light on Cheyenne at 95 south bound.... left the light trying to merge with traffic coming down the HOV lane and hit a slick spot.... I didnt let out and the cop got me for "Excessive wheel spin over 2 seconds"

:driver::driver::driver::bday: :ogp: :lol::lol::banghead::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::blury::blah::dope::dope::dope::dope::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

All I can say is ........ :idiot::idiot::dope::headbang1::laughoff: :fro_smokin: :laughoff::duniemonkie::booty: :black: :blury::blink: :bert: :blah::beat::barf::MBdance: :ah:

Thats about it.....

Mine was $600.00 after the lawyer went. Not including the layer :grin: all that matters at the end of the day is..................

I WON <<<<<<<<<<<< I won :laughing:

Good luck

Capt

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

:shocked: 2 seconds..................I am surprised that a "Powerjoke" could spin them that long. Oh yea, you said you hit a slick spot. :mischevious:

Just messin with ya man, I drive a Ford also. That sucks on the ticket thing. Why didn't he write ya for excessive smoke too. :grin:

i would fight it... I mean comeon... who am i gonna impress at a damn metered onramp.. your tryin to merge with traffic so you dont get ran over for cryin out loud.. hell if you dont hit the endof the on ramp doin 80+ these days your gonna get run over lol

You say that you excellerated your Vehical down the on ramp to catch up with traffic and the tire spun on a wet spot... Thats no big deal...

The cop that cited you must of been a Highway Patrol officer...

I would go to court on that cite.. That is kind of a weak ticket.

If you go than dress nice and act professional when you talk to the judge. I would say that you were trying to merge in with traffic and as you were traveling along the on ramp your truck hit a oil slick, you than let off the gas to gain control and continuned on the ramp.

As for the officer that cited you... Hopefully you were calm and not giving him any S#*t...LOL! As you are telling the judge your side if the story I would include that you feel that this ticket has been issued in the wrong and that you are not a hot rod driver you simply hit an oil slick by accident and that your truck is a powerfull diesel. It is very light in the rear end and when you hit a slick the tires may break traction for a second and that you a good driver and that you try very hard to stay out of trouble driving and that your record speaks for it self...

I would also say that you did not want to argue with the Officer, that you respect Law Enforcement and that you feel that this is what traffic court is for to explain your self...

I have gone to court on other things and have been shocked when the judge lets someone off that really messed up... They have acted and said what i just typed here...

Hope that helps you a little..

Good Luck with the ticket...

:mischevious:

Edited by Dune Family

what he said....at least it didnt look like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=752nNX_Tw1I

and if i were you, i would take out the programmer so it dosent smoke either, i did the same thing when i got a notice from DMV about excessive smoke, i de tuned it and got it thrown out after i showed then, on the way out i re programmed it, and on the way out the parking lot, it was just like it was...THICK BLACK SMOKE!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Haha... I know that parking lot!... that was in front of the ol Truck trends. on Cheyenne!

anyway heres the update... I called the Muni Court today and since I have not had a moving violation in a few years they dropped it down to a parking ticket, 190.00 fine and no school or points .... and I didnt have to come in to the court eventhough my ticket said that I had to appear. I was way stoked cause I found out that the criminal bail ammount for Exhibition of Power is 1,130.00