Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

ynot

10th Annual Friends of Dumont Dunes Clean-up

ynot    197

I will be unhooked if im not awake I will give you the keys

Ok, you got a deal!

Thanks

FE135    79

I will be out for the weekend. I'm going to be mostly involved with four stroke wars on Saturday but will try to get over to the cleanup for a little while. Might also be looking for someone to camp with since my normal crew probably won't be there.

ynot    197

Anybody have a flat bed trailer they are bringing out for the clean up and would be able to let us use it for 2-3 hours?

cmondwn    13
We will be there.

We will be there also. I will be joining Stacey assisting with the registration booth for Terry, but ... after ... Will you lead a "girly" quad ride?

ynot    197

We will be there also. I will be joining Stacey assisting with the registration booth for Terry, but ... after ... Will you lead a "girly" quad ride?

Just cause I don't have my car does not mean I drive like a girl, man why you gotta hate on me in a public forum, it hurt's my manly pride. LOL I will go for a SXS ride but no guarantees on "Girly". I lead with the RZR at as fast as the little bugger will go. It's a pretty good quas ride from what i heard.

cmondwn    13

Just cause I don't have my car does not mean I drive like a girl, man why you gotta hate on me in a public forum, it hurt's my manly pride. LOL I will go for a SXS ride but no guarantees on "Girly". I lead with the RZR at as fast as the little bugger will go. It's a pretty good quas ride from what i heard.

~ hahaha ~ "No guarantees", If I lose you or can't keep up; you will be able to find me at the bottom of the dune or North Pole - LOL

dune_rat    12

Anybody have a flat bed trailer they are bringing out for the clean up and would be able to let us use it for 2-3 hours?

Terry, it looks like I will most likely be day-trippin so you are welcome to use my 16' flatbed for the raffle etc.... :director:

ynot    197

~ hahaha ~ "No guarantees", If I lose you or can't keep up; you will be able to find me at the bottom of the dune or North Pole - LOL

Christina, we will always find you and we only go as fast as the slowest rider can go. However if your really really slow we will put you with the Sherrifs kid's ATV class to brush up on your skils! LOL :slap:

Edited by ynot
  • Like 1

sandawg    89

If you need any help Terry just let me know. No manual labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dune_rat    12
:thumb:...I can maybe do a group purchase and grab a few of them this week if anyone wants me to. Edited by dune_rat

ynot    197

Terry, it looks like I will most likely be day-trippin so you are welcome to use my 16' flatbed for the raffle etc.... :director:

Andy i would appreciate it very much. Could you bring it over to the registration booth by about 9AM?

dune_rat    12

Andy i would appreciate it very much. Could you bring it over to the registration booth by about 9AM?

You got it...will there be enough t-shirt give aways for me to bring my shirt launcher?

ynot    197

You got it...will there be enough t-shirt give aways for me to bring my shirt launcher?

we can give it a try as long as it's safe. I don't think I want to decapitate anyone.

aceisback    47

If anyone happens to see this flag during the clean up please hunt me down. I'm not too hard to find as there aren't many DS's at the dunes anymore. The one pictured is my desert bike and won't be there but they all resemble oneanother.

Thanks so much.

BestDumonttrip3-11103.jpg