dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 Ill be on my way to tucson next week... Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 I didn't see anything on the calendar? Next week should be a good one since it's close to Pete's B-Day!! I may even have to come out and play for that one! Sweet! Sounds like a plan, Gerald! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 22, 2006 Author Posted June 22, 2006 Change of plans for WW tonight, people. We aren't going to the Pt's on Eastern, but Horizon instead. See ya there if anyone plans on coming out. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 29, 2006 Author Posted June 29, 2006 ------------------------ NEW WEEK okay people, it's a new week and a new Thirsty Thursday tomorrow. Any suggestions? I vote for PT's on either Horizon or Eastern. Anyone down to throw a few back and help this crappy week end? It's been hell for me, nothings gone smoothly. :headbang: Quote
superdave Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 how bout the hofbrauhaus on paradise? my wife is drawing caricatures there all weekend and we could get a ddr group drawing done. they have big a$$ beers there. she did one for tim. maybe you could post it again tim. plus it would help my cause. [that would be , help the ol'e lady make some money cause. ] it could be a starting point anyway. Quote
wingnut Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 ------------------------ NEW WEEK okay people, it's a new week and a new Thirsty Thursday tomorrow. Any suggestions? I vote for PT's on either Horizon or Eastern. Anyone down to throw a few back and help this crappy week end? It's been hell for me, nothings gone smoothly. I'm in!!!My week has sucked A$$ too. It's all about u this week birthday boy. I just got confirmation that a 400lb black stipper might make a showing for your early B-Day present!!! NICE!!! Good times for sure!!! :headbang: :headbang: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 29, 2006 Author Posted June 29, 2006 I'm in!!!My week has sucked A$$ too. It's all about u this week birthday boy. I just got confirmation that a 400lb black stipper might make a showing for your early B-Day present!!! NICE!!! Good times for sure!!! :headbang: :headbang: Oh hell no! We did that for my buddy a few years ago for a bachler party. Okay not 400 lbs, but a black chick that was skinny, rather, and pretty buckled up. We'll see what tomorrow brings though. Keep in touch, my nizzle. :fro: Quote
wingnut Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 Oh hell no! We did that for my buddy a few years ago for a bachler party. :headbang: :headbang: Okay not 400 lbs, but a black chick that was skinny, rather, and pretty buckled up. We'll see what tomorrow brings though. Keep in touch, my nizzle. 10-4 fo shizzle!!! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 Ok boys, im goin to attend another TT !!! Yes I know, hold your applause!! so wheres it at this week? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 so what we doing.. Im going to try and get one of my buddies from california to come along.. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 29, 2006 Author Posted June 29, 2006 Well I just found I might not make TT till later if at all. I have somewhere I have to be tonight. :freakin_nuts: I'll call you all after it's over and hopefully can swing by wherever everyone is. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 wtf... el prez isnt going to be at TT tonight!! I vote for PT's on horizon... Quote
dunefreak Posted June 29, 2006 Author Posted June 29, 2006 wtf... el prez isnt going to be at TT tonight!! I vote for PT's on horizon... I said I might make it, just not till later. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 I said I might make it, just not till later. Who do you want me to give the memory to? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 i would say ill take it but i wont be back in town till next week... We will figure it out when we get there gerald.. If doug shows you can give it to him.. if christina shows you can give it to her... or anyone on the south side of town for that matter.. Quote
dunesister Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 (edited) wtf... el prez isnt going to be at TT tonight!! Don't give him too hard of a time :freakin_nuts: ....it's a "family" thing....if I know Pete, he'll show up later for sure (......GOD! can't edit for sh*t! can someone help? Christ! F'ed up the quote errrr!) Fixed: ISBB Edited June 29, 2006 by ISBB Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 I'm also in this week.... Sweet!! R u bringing Shery? Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 Sweet!! R u bringing Shery? She can't make it. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 ok so did we decide where TT is tonight? Horizon? Not sure where that is? Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 She can't make it. I retract that......she just called and said she'll be going. :freakin_nuts: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 PT's off St. Rose Pkwy and Eastern... For you folks from up north... Take the 95 south to the 215 west exit on st. rose pkwy/pecos make a left... Make another left on eastern and you will see pt's on your right side.. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 (edited) HOLY CRAP thats farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. but ok, ill be there. just wont drink like i did the last TT I attended. lol Maybe ill have to crash at someones house close to there? lol :freakin_nuts: what time is everyone goin to be there? i know pete said he might not be making it. and nick you work till 9? dont wanna go sit by myself like a dumb a$$. lol Edited June 29, 2006 by Sincity_blondie Quote
dunefreak Posted June 29, 2006 Author Posted June 29, 2006 Well since me- being the damn ring leader- can't make it till later, you guys better all decide on a friggin place soon. I have heard everything from Hod Rod Grill, to PT's on Horizon, to PT's on Eastern. COME ON! Get yer shiat together people! It's like you can't function on your own w/o the prez to lead you sometimes. :freakin_nuts: j/k :freakin_nuts: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.