UFC

ocean's 4

Couture is the man!! I want to see Couture win, but i think lesnar has a solid chance of possibly knockin him out and if it stays mostly on the ground i think lesnar may gain better points. Couture is a bad mo. fo. and is definately a legend and i hope he keeps the belt :yiah::boxer::beat::MBdance::beercheers:

you can only stay on top for so long. pound for pound lesnar will destroy couture. not taking anything away from couture, the mans a legend, but hes also 46 years old. lesnar is 31 years old and 45lbs heavier. they are both seasoned wrestlers. my moneys on brock its his time

I have two questions....

1) Who's ordering the fight tonight?

and

2) Where are we drinking at? :beercheers: Oh wait, the 1st question answers that one. :MBdance:

MY HOUSE! COME ON DOWN. Woodys comming down and have a few others comming over. All the gin and tonic you can drink!!!! I even have a few ICE COLD bud lights too. Going to have pizza and hooters chicken wings for snackin.

MY HOUSE! COME ON DOWN. Woodys comming down and have a few others comming over. All the gin and tonic you can drink!!!! I even have a few ICE COLD bud lights too. Going to have pizza and hooters chicken wings for snackin.

BASTARD! If I didn't have so much to do today I would! :beercheers::MBdance:

I hope to see Randy out smart Brock. If Lessner gets a lucky shot in early he will win. If Randy can stay away and frustrate him Coutier by submission!

I have two questions....

1) Who's ordering the fight tonight?

and

2) Where are we drinking at? :beerpint: Oh wait, the 1st question answers that one. :laughing:

That was a fun last minute decision last night babe :MBdance: I was happy to see all you effers, thanks for coming over. We'll definitly have to do it for the next fight.

I am really not happy to be at work right now :blury::barf:

Lesner reminded me of that Rocky where he had to fight the Russian. Good times :B

last night was awesome all the way up to the point where pete started "nodding" off again lol hahaha. Damn good times thats for sure. Lots of laughs.

That fight looked like ragdollmx stepping upto sanddunesaddict was pretty damn funny.

last night was awesome all the way up to the point where pete started "nodding" off again lol hahaha. Damn good times thats for sure. Lots of laughs.

That fight looked like ragdollmx stepping upto sanddunesaddict was pretty damn funny.

hahaaaaa yep GOOD azz times fo sho.

That one dude got knocked the fugg out! :barf: :ah: :MBdance:

I thought for sure Couture had that big ol steroid oger. Evertime he had him against the net or on the floor Lesner looked helpless. Then one friggen hit from that big azz mofo and Couture went down and took a handull of hammer stylie hits to the head. :laughoff::blury::beerpint:

Some damn good fights and good times. :laughing: Can't wait for the next one.

wish I would have seen this post earlier... but I thought I would let you know that I made $200 last night!

It was time for young blood to move in.... and though I had all the faith in the world in Lessner I dont think that he will have it for too many fights... your right, hes not "seasoned" but hes got hughe power and size... I dont think he will ever loose to a TKO, but I do think hes gonna tap to someone.

another note from last night... I am very glad to see Brock come down to earth a little bit with his demeaner, he showed alot more class with his after fight interview and I think thats gonna sway alot of fans his way.