The Jump and Crash Pics

More To Hate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This the story from Jim the driver. He said that he thought he was going to fast, so he let off the throtle, when he was in the air he thougt to himself my car is F*&ked. From what Jim said is that it hit nose first fliped all theway over then hit the rear. He was saying when he got out him was so disorentated that all he said was has anyone seen my ipod. Good thing he is O.K.

Glad you are OK, the car can be fixed. Nice car looks like the frame held up well. How flat was the landing?

it wasnt very flat at all, after it was all over he went like 180 to 200ft. :laughing:

Oh yea I saw that was like WHAAAT! also in the 4th pic look to the right of the picture and how far away that front passenger tire rolled.

it was still rolling :rockwoot:

His seat belts must be mounted properly for sure! 1320???????? BIG AIR... I GOT THIS, UM IM GOING TO FAST....UM WAY TO FAST... HIT THE LIP.... FLYING BIG......CHOP THE THROTTLE.......DAYUM WHO CHOPPED THE THROTTLE? BAD IDEA......DAYUM THIS IS GONNA HURT....HOLYSHIAT....IT TURNED OUT OK... THANK GOODNESS FOR TOP QUALITY CARS!!!!!!! SICK AIR JIM!!!!!

His seat belts must be mounted properly for sure! 1320???????? BIG AIR... I GOT THIS, UM IM GOING TO FAST....UM WAY TO FAST... HIT THE LIP.... FLYING BIG......CHOP THE THROTTLE.......DAYUM WHO CHOPPED THE THROTTLE? BAD IDEA......DAYUM THIS IS GONNA HURT....HOLYSHIAT....IT TURNED OUT OK... THANK GOODNESS FOR TOP QUALITY CARS!!!!!!! SICK AIR JIM!!!!!

:rockwoot:

Man I need a 120 point safety inspection on my car to....or maybe I could sell it and get in the top 5% of safe cars :laughing::laughoff::think:

Capt

Jimmy rumors has it that there is a video of this crash that you are strategiacally(??????) negotiating with glamisdunes.com, Fess up is it true. I mean those snapshots just look like there is a whole video behind them.

If there is I don't know about it But The guy that took these for a magazine called Loaded for the UK said it should be in Jan Issue We will see

That's to funny :headbang1:

:headbang1::banghead:

fuggin OGP (yeah you know me)

:MBdance:

You can hate me all you want I really don't GAF.

I have BB too. :headbang1::banghead: Well I mean if you gather um all up and put um one spot. :?: Welcome to the site che che DD. :boxer: Bunch of Crazies around here.

That crash is crazy. What goes up first always come down first. I really want 5 point harnesses now. I would have wished I my Depends on that day.

Edited by desertskyz

it looks glorious in the air..it shines in the sunlight :woo_hoo::yiah:

ur on top of the world...until u hit ground again

thats some sick air :clown:

shoulda looked out the side with a smile on ur face and a beer in ur hand :woo_hoo:

id vote that for dune pic of the month

good to hear no one got hurt

but ull sit around the campfire a couple months from now goin"u remember that one time..."

it looks glorious in the air..it shines in the sunlight :smoker: :yiah:

ur on top of the world...until u hit ground again

thats some sick air :clown:

shoulda looked out the side with a smile on ur face and a beer in ur hand :laughoff:

id vote that for dune pic of the month

good to hear no one got hurt

but ull sit around the campfire a couple months from now goin"u remember that one time..."

if he would have had a beer in his hand that would explain why he crashed, good thing he didnt, that wouldnt be too smart drinking and driving with 130,000 dollar car :beercheers:

Edited by 90+ PLUS

if he would have had a beer in his hand that would explain why he crashed, good thing he didnt, that wouldnt be too smart drinking and driving with 130,000 dollar car :beercheers:

i know that

but just imagine it

beer out the side

him smilin and then BAM

thats where we bring out irony or cause and effect

and the story would be legendary :dunno:

$130,000 car?? DAYUMN!!! :ah:

i hope he got insurance

how could they price it that high...they probably easily built it for 40 or 50 gs unless hes got tvs and a full surround sound system with ac in the back

i know that

but just imagine it

beer out the side

him smilin and then BAM

and the story would be legendary :beercheers:

i hope he got insurance

how could they price it that high...they probably easily built it for 40 or 50 gs unless hes got tvs and a full surround sound system with ac in the back

NO AC

Oh yea and No front right tire

Edited by More To Hate

i know that

but just imagine it

beer out the side

him smilin and then BAM

and the story would be legendary :beercheers:

i hope he got insurance

its like poetry n shiat..... robert effin frost bitchezzzz!! :dunno: "as the sand blows, so do the a-arms on our rails"

im a fuggin idiot