Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Picked this up yesterday. Looking forward to next weekend. The kid should have fun on it. Now maybe I can keep up on the fast rides!!! :rules: Also, I need some sand tires for it if anyone has some laying around.

post-114-1231628097_thumb.jpg

post-114-1231628113_thumb.jpg

post-114-1231628134_thumb.jpg

post-114-1231628169_thumb.jpg

Edited by JoeDuner
Posted

so much for the hunting quad rides. joes going to be to fast to keep up with now

That's ok, Steve. You can always go on the chick rides!!!!!! :dunno: Or ride with Jim!!!! :rules:

Posted

:MBdance: That's a sweet arse Qwad there Joe.

Lookin' forward to rippin' some dunes with ya.

We still need to get some car rides in too mang. :yiah::yiah:

congrats,

R-

:rockwoot:

Posted

That's ok, Steve. You can always go on the chick rides!!!!!! :MBdance: Or ride with Jim!!!! :rockwoot:

whatever didnt even think you had a ride any more. so how about you suck it :dunno:

Posted

:blink: Congrats Joe, can't wait for some Joe-Duning rides this weekend.

Hey Craig...Didn't think you rode anymore, but maybe if you joined us you wouldn't get stuck on chick rides all the time and we can put Jim behind you in case you can't keep up with Steve's wheelies up the hills :slap:

:clap:

Posted

whatever didnt even think you had a ride any more. so how about you suck it :slap:

Wow, your :clap: hurts. Two things.........1. This is a quick example of your great sentence structure. 2. Shame on you! Is this how a moderator is supposed to act?????? Just saying!! :blink:

P.S I didn't know I quit riding.

Posted

Wow, your :clap: hurts. Two things.........1. This is a quick example of your great sentence structure. 2. Shame on you! Is this how a moderator is supposed to act?????? Just saying!! :slap:

P.S I didn't know I quit riding.

:blink:

Guest Crasher
Posted

english lessens and riding instructions coming from the resident a-hole. :?: :slap: just what everyone needs

Come on!!! This is supposed to be all in good fun. However, he is a college graduate you know, and the last time I checked, he could ride the crap out of a bike!! :mc: I don't know many others who can keep up on those super fast Pauly Paul rides!!! :whistle: I sure can't!

He's just joking with you Steve! Everyone knows that's what he does. He's not known as the Resident A-Hole for nothing!. :dunno::laughoff:

BTW, nice bike Joe! See ya in the sand! :DDRrocks:

Posted

Steve, come on!!!! I guess I can't play around because your feelings get to hurt!!!! I was JOKING!!!!! I appologize to everyone I have ever offended, poked fun at or ripped on!!!!

:laughoff::dunno::DDRrocks::whistle::slap::lol::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Posted

Steve, come on!!!! I guess I can't play around because your feelings get to hurt!!!! I was JOKING!!!!! I appologize to everyone I have ever offended, poked fun at or ripped on!!!! :dunno::DDRrocks::whistle::slap::lol::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

I knew that was going to be a load of :bs: . I was kinda scared to scroll down :laughoff:

Posted

im not mad a$$ hurt or anything. you have been jumping my posts slamming me. i know its fun. i thought i would do some heat reversal and it worked. i still like you craig :dunno:

so what im a moderater does that mean i need to step lightly i dont think so. :laughoff:

Posted

I don't think so Steve. He doesn't have much (if any) room in the hauler after the car is in there. Maybe he can get creative with standing both quads up in the truck bed. :ah: :angry2:

Posted

I have my old paddles if you want them - just pick them up.

Do you do work for cromwell? if so, my office is just a couple of doors down...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...