Just picked up a Raptor 700!

JoeDuner

Picked this up yesterday. Looking forward to next weekend. The kid should have fun on it. Now maybe I can keep up on the fast rides!!! :rules: Also, I need some sand tires for it if anyone has some laying around.

post-114-1231628097_thumb.jpg

post-114-1231628113_thumb.jpg

post-114-1231628134_thumb.jpg

post-114-1231628169_thumb.jpg

Edited by JoeDuner

whatever didnt even think you had a ride any more. so how about you suck it :slap:

Wow, your :clap: hurts. Two things.........1. This is a quick example of your great sentence structure. 2. Shame on you! Is this how a moderator is supposed to act?????? Just saying!! :blink:

P.S I didn't know I quit riding.

Guest Crasher

english lessens and riding instructions coming from the resident a-hole. :?: :slap: just what everyone needs

Come on!!! This is supposed to be all in good fun. However, he is a college graduate you know, and the last time I checked, he could ride the crap out of a bike!! :mc: I don't know many others who can keep up on those super fast Pauly Paul rides!!! :whistle: I sure can't!

He's just joking with you Steve! Everyone knows that's what he does. He's not known as the Resident A-Hole for nothing!. :dunno::laughoff:

BTW, nice bike Joe! See ya in the sand! :DDRrocks:

Steve, come on!!!! I guess I can't play around because your feelings get to hurt!!!! I was JOKING!!!!! I appologize to everyone I have ever offended, poked fun at or ripped on!!!! :dunno::DDRrocks::whistle::slap::lol::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

I knew that was going to be a load of :bs: . I was kinda scared to scroll down :laughoff:

im not mad a$$ hurt or anything. you have been jumping my posts slamming me. i know its fun. i thought i would do some heat reversal and it worked. i still like you craig :dunno:

so what im a moderater does that mean i need to step lightly i dont think so. :laughoff: