Got the graphics on!

sand chick

That looks Way Kewl Jodi! :MBdance:

I want some on mine. It's so stock looking. :rockwoot:

Where did ya find the kit? :dunno:

R-

Verde Powersports

I found them at the SSSS two years ago when I went. I found them to have a nice variety of graphics and not just the same ole same ole Monster graphics! I think the price was fairly reasonable as well!! :booty:

Edited by sand chick

Are you related to Barefoot Bob?

Sweet Jodi. Next a matching helmet, and don't forget to turn the bill upside down.

You silly gal.....all my riding equipment is :laughoff::dunno: GREEN! welllllll............except my full broke in red boots.... :whistle::DDRrocks:

No thanx on the upside down visor....I guess I don't go fast enough for that!! :lol:

And no I am not related to BFB... we both just have good taste! :slap:

Edited by sand chick

You silly gal.....all my riding equipment is :laughoff::dunno: GREEN! welllllll............except my full broke in red boots.... :slap::whistle:

No thanx on the upside down visor....I guess I don't go fast enough for that!! :flipoff:

And no I am not related to BFB... we both just have good taste! :lol:

:DDRrocks: They are sweet as hell. I like green too. Do you find yourself going out before you go to bed and just looking at it. I know it sounds silly, but about 3/4 of the people on here would, whether they admit it or not.

Edited by desertskyz

:laughoff: They are sweet as hell. I like green too. Do you find yourself going out before you go to bed and just looking at it. I know it sounds silly, but about 3/4 of the people on here would, whether they admit it or not.

Nobody does that :DDRrocks:

:dunno:

:laughoff: They are sweet as hell. I like green too. Do you find yourself going out before you go to bed and just looking at it. I know it sounds silly, but about 3/4 of the people on here would, whether they admit it or not.

I probably would.....but its in My4DrGSR's garage!! :DDRrocks::whistle:

Nothing at all silly about that! :dunno:

when you store your bike with the tank sealed the vapors have to escape somehow usually permiating thru the plastic of the tank. a quick way to RESOLVE this issue.. is to keep your gas cap cracked or loose on your bike while in storage. :D That way the vapors can escape thru the cap and not the plastic of the tank :D

when you store your bike with the tank sealed the vapors have to escape somehow usually permiating thru the plastic of the tank. a quick way to RESOLVE this issue.. is to keep your gas cap cracked or loose on your bike while in storage. :D That way the vapors can escape thru the cap and not the plastic of the tank :D

Thank you!! I will do that! :angry2: :broke: