Clean up weekend

sand chick

Is it too early to start the topic??

I know its a month away and all, but isn't time to start putting up some flyers and getting the information out there and start working on some donation possibilities???

I know I am down for help out in the registration booth again this year!! :dope:

Hope I am not jumping the gun here :think:

Is it too early to start the topic??

I know its a month away and all, but isn't time to start putting up some flyers and getting the information out there and start working on some donation possibilities???

I know I am down for help out in the registration booth again this year!! :slap:

Hope I am not jumping the gun here :dope:

since my wife is pregnant, she wont be able to ride to pick up trash. i will talk to her to see if she wants to help with the registration booth? if thats cool with you folks :lol:

we will be pulling in thurs night sometime...maybe late afternoon...this is my superbowl weekend makeup trip :think: string's comin too, so Capt and dunelover, bring your kids out please!!!

since my wife is pregnant, she wont be able to ride to pick up trash. i will talk to her to see if she wants to help with the registration booth? if thats cool with you folks :dope:

we will be pulling in thurs night sometime...maybe late afternoon...this is my superbowl weekend makeup trip :think: string's comin too, so Capt and dunelover, bring your kids out please!!!

I am sure that would be awesome to have some more help!!

We will have the kiddies this trip as well, if we go the whole weekend, that seems to be the current plan..have some wierd people's wedding reception in the sand that weekend as well.... :slap:

Its a great weekend to bring out the kiddies... give em a trash bag or two and have em help out.. they always love it!!

the clean up is a FODD event with help from DDR. you might want to get ahold of FODD to see what they are planning

Sorry, my bad :( I always got my information on here, I know its a FODD event, this will be my third year helping out in the booth, already sent them a message as well.... :think:

Edited by sand chick

since my wife is pregnant, she wont be able to ride to pick up trash. i will talk to her to see if she wants to help with the registration booth? if thats cool with you folks :dope:

Not sure if the kids are going or not that weekend but more than likely they will be there.

Capt

As we all know this is hosted by FoDD, however, I believe it wouldnt be quite the success it has been the last few years without the awesome support and help of DDR members!! DDR members have gone above and beyond in helping support this event and our dunes. :think:

Im looking forward to another success year in getting our dunes we all love cleaned up yet again! I personally would love to educate :dope: those I see leaving trash behind. But lucky for us thats only a small amount compared to the responsible duners out there!

Things will be getting posted soon with more detailed information, and we will be looking for volunteers. Im hoping we can count on all of you for your support as we always do!

what are the dates for the clean-up? this is only my families 1st season at D but we can't stand to see the trash being left behind, and we usually make an effort to pick some of it up around the areas we camp before we leave.

what are the dates for the clean-up? this is only my families 1st season at D but we can't stand to see the trash being left behind, and we usually make an effort to pick some of it up around the areas we camp before we leave.

March 13, 14 and 15th

With the clean up festivities being on the 14th

This is one of my favorite weekends, gives us duners a chance to give back to the place we all love.

We are having a board of directors phone confrence call on Wed. evening. The wheels are already moving and we will be looking for volunteers to assist. Any donations you can get or give as far as raffle prizes will certainly be appreciated. We will get the flyers out to all right after the call. Thanks,

Terry

.have some wierd people's wedding reception in the sand that weekend as well.... :thumb:

Hey who are you calling weird!!

I guess the weird ones will be there.

:lol::lol:

The only reason your wierd is cause you know how to have a wedding recption the right way!!! :thumb::headbang1:

Really looking forward to the festivities!! :woo_hoo: