I like how this guy rolls...

dunefreak

I cruised up to the Speedy Mart a few minutes ago for a 12pk and I saw this dude rolling through on desert tires. :rockwoot::laughing: That's what I'm talkin about! I chatted with the guy for a bit. He said he has been on here (DDR) before and his name was Brian. Cool guy. (Nice to meet you again, Brian, if you read this) Anyone know him? He had a nice rail. It was a 4 seater Playtech with what I beleive was an LS1. :woo_hoo: Real nice car :woo_hoo:

post-3-1148431674_thumb.jpg

i hope playtech has stepped up and started producing something worth a damn since the last time i seen them... :laughing: on craftsmanship and QA

Dude you're an a$$hole! He had a very nice car! :woo_hoo: This thread wasn't intended to slam Playtech! :rockwoot:

just because a car looks nice doesnt mean its not put together right or done properly.. im just saying last time i saw a playtech car up close the craftsmanship and qa went out the window when they built it... i also said I HOPE things have changed in their shop for the better... :D

The car does LOOK nice.. :D

just because a car looks nice doesnt mean its not put together right or done properly.. im just saying last time i saw a playtech car up close the craftsmanship and qa went out the window when they built it... i also said I HOPE things have changed in their shop for the better... :D

The car does LOOK nice.. :D

Dude who friggin cares!!!?? I just meant it was cool that it was at the pump on desert tires and it was a nice car. I didn't ask about anybody's input on Playtech cars! Geez! Have a beer on your lunch break. :rockwoot:

I cruised up to the Speedy Mart a few minutes ago for a 12pk and I saw this dude rolling through on desert tires. :rockwoot::laughing: That's what I'm talkin about! I chatted with the guy for a bit. He said he has been on here (DDR) before and his name was Brian. Cool guy. (Nice to meet you again, Brian, if you read this) Anyone know him? He had a nice rail. It was a 4 seater Playtech with what I beleive was an LS1. :woo_hoo: Real nice car :woo_hoo:

How does he get away with that? With my luck I'd get nailed rolling out of the driveway!!

Henderson is just like your area... 2 blocks away is nothing but dezert.. :D Plus most of the cops down south ride as well so as long as your not being a idiot they usually dont care.. :D

I wish I could take my buggy out to the desert, but I know it would get the crap kicked out of it and come back with ALOT of powdercoat chips. :shocked: If money wasn't an object, I'd be out there in a heartbeat with it! :laughoff: Well...no, if money wasn''t an object I'd have a desert car or maybe a dual-sport! :drinkbeer:

i hope playtech has stepped up and started producing something worth a damn since the last time i seen them... :shocked: on craftsmanship and QA

are you comparing it to the rail that is in your garage..

dont worry about it and get you damn foot fixed so that you can go riding.

wounded ankle boy :drinkbeer::laughoff: