1st annual 70cc Regatta Report

RAGDOLL MX

BTW: GREAT pics guys. Special thanks to 80grit and RUn2it for the "event coverage" with your badass cameras and skills. Someone asked if that was Sand Sports magazine up on the finger dune gettin pics. :headbang1: :headbang1:

I thought it was cool as hell how we had so many spectators from other camps that started forming up on the dune watching all the fun.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fun day. i was just a spectator, but was fun to watch everyone. i think the best part was watching all you guys and gals going across the flats to vender row, an invasion of :atc: . weather was great and got a couple runs on the quad....thanks to everyone who made this happen...cole you were very entertaining like always :headbang1:

looks like you guys had a blast!!!! I hate to stir the pot :stir: but how come you guys dont get any sh*t for drinking and racing??? I know if it were me posting those pics I would have gottin 50 replys about how I am the devil...lol Im there next year!!!!

Edited by che che DD

looks like you guys had a blast!!!! I hate to stir the pot :stir: but how come you guys dont get any sh*t for drinking and racing??? I know if it were me posting those pics I would have gottin 50 replys about how I am the devil...lol Im there next year!!!!

LOL I was wondering when that was going to be brought up. Esp the 6 pack 6 lap run....

what I will say is that after that I did not drive anything outside of the camp circle, oh and I had a blast doing it! :redneck:

:headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :laughing: :atc: :idiot::redneck:

LOL I was wondering when that was going to be brought up. Esp the 6 pack 6 lap run....

what I will say is that after that I did not drive anything outside of the camp circle, oh and I had a blast doing it! :redneck:

:headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :headbang1: :atc: :laughing: :atc: :idiot::redneck:

Ha Ha Paul thats to funny... Your an adult Im sure you were just fine.... I really dont give two shits either way I just wanted to give you guys sh*t cause I always get it.... :B Like I said Im there next year!!!!!

The :headbang1: Was the ish. Had a great time just spectating and drinking :headbang1: Brought the wifey out for the first time and she loved it now thet we have our own dune casa.

I have a few pics and also had a blast. great meeting new peeps from the site.

As everyone metioned. Cole has a new Job for the future events. :headbang1:

On the way in to dumont I had a blow out and to top it off I had a blow out on the way home. Shiat no more spare tires. I drove from Basically 10 miles past baker all the way to barstow to find new tires. Stoped at three different spots for tires and they all said 24HRS 7 days a weeks not one of them were in and or answered the pnone. One legged it 50 miles doing 30 one the side of the road.

Top it off when I get home I backed my trailer into my neighbors truck... F..K

Great time at dumont sh*tty 6 hr raod trip home.

I am ready for the Next one :headbang1::headbang1::laughing::redneck:

The :headbang1: Was the ish. Had a great time just spectating and drinking :headbang1: Brought the wifey out for the first time and she loved it now thet we have our own dune casa.

I have a few pics and also had a blast. great meeting new peeps from the site.

As everyone metioned. Cole has a new Job for the future events. :headbang1:

On the way in to dumont I had a blow out and to top it off I had a blow out on the way home. Shiat no more spare tires. I drove from Basically 10 miles past baker all the way to barstow to find new tires. Stoped at three different spots for tires and they all said 24HRS 7 days a weeks not one of them were in and or answered the pnone. One legged it 50 miles doing 30 one the side of the road.

Top it off when I get home I backed my trailer into my neighbors truck... F..K

Great time at dumont sh*tty 6 hr raod trip home.

I am ready for the Next one :headbang1::headbang1::laughing::redneck:

that really sucks man, but at lest you may it home in one piece sorry to hear about the neighbors truck :(

ah damn Jack, sorry about the bad luck there! It was nice meeting ya out there, hopefully the good times outweigh somewhat the bad trip back.... :headbang1:

:headbang1:

Ya the trip home sucked :headbang1: But like you said the good times out weighed the shiatty trip home. I was just happy to make it considering it was a sunday and usually nothing is open. :headbang1: We will definitely meet up again. :headbang1:

Thanks...Pics are hilarious.

Yeah the first fireball was the that caught me off guard when whichever one of you threw the everclear in the fire...lol

I think it was brian :D

LOL nope the first one was just gas (that got your hair lol), good ole 91 octane, the huge one about the third jump was everclear and gas.

It was ok because it was in a safe, controlled environment. Ya know...like on a closed course. :headbang1:;):headbang1: :headbang1:

Hey could everyone pleasde upload some of their favorite and best pics into the gallery? I have created a folder where everyone can upload into so we can consolidate them in one spot for future viewing.

CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD THEM

Just make sure you choose the "1st Annual 70cc Regatta" folder after you have uploaded them so they go to the right folder. It's under "Trips and Events". Thanks!

Charity..you are the devil...with boobs...lol...you would have enjoyed my 6 lap 6 beer event!..i know i did...18+beers and 2 vicaden were nooooooo bueno...but id do it again! :headbang1: :headbang1:

Charity..you are the devil...with boobs...lol...you would have enjoyed my 6 lap 6 beer event!..i know i did...18+beers and 2 vicaden were nooooooo bueno...but id do it again! :headbang1: :headbang1:

Cole you would not do the shot I tried to give you, then Travis backed out and several others, but Tyler stepped up and did two.

COMEDY CENTRAL AT DUMONT aka ATC 70 Regatta

Majority I'll put in gallery but wanted to put a few choice ones here

no setup needed here

post-1632-1236037456_thumb.jpgpost-1632-1236037565_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236037739_thumb.jpg

it's the tell tale signs that give away a problem drinker

post-1632-1236038046_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236038983_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236039168_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236039293_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236039478_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236039619_thumb.jpg