1st annual 70cc Regatta Report

RAGDOLL MX

On the way in to dumont I had a blow out and to top it off I had a blow out on the way home. Shiat no more spare tires. I drove from Basically 10 miles past baker all the way to barstow to find new tires. Stoped at three different spots for tires and they all said 24HRS 7 days a weeks not one of them were in and or answered the pnone. One legged it 50 miles doing 30 one the side of the road.

Wild guess here...Carlisle tires??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like you guys had a blast!!!! I hate to stir the pot :stir: but how come you guys dont get any sh*t for drinking and racing??? I know if it were me posting those pics I would have gottin 50 replys about how I am the devil...lol Im there next year!!!!

It should also be known that the beer races had absolutely nothing to do with the regatta. :atc: These were not a scheduled regatta event. :atc: Fun as hell to watch, cole :headbang1: But not part of the Regatta. :atc:

Edited by OGP

COMEDY CENTRAL AT DUMONT aka ATC 70 Regatta

Majority I'll put in gallery but wanted to put a few choice ones here

no setup needed here

post-1632-1236037456_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236037565_thumb.jpg

post-1632-1236037739_thumb.jpg

EXACTLY! Fuggin redlight Randog ma facka! :headbang1::headbang1: For the record I DID beat him when he left at the same time. Later that night he advanced his timing and that thing ran fast as hell! Crazy! I'm gonna have to mess w/ mine.

Awesome shots, Lee! :headbang1:

MOST UNIQUE went to 3rotortrav

normal_IMG_1663.JPG

normal_IMG_1662.JPG

CLEANEST 70

normal_IMG_1661.JPG

normal_IMG_1660.JPG

UGLIEST 70 went to Tyler

We put all of our cans on top of it since it fit perfect. :headbang1:

normal_IMG_1664.JPG

As for the "competitive" events...

"Track Dominator" went to 702LTR450

normal_P2280055.JPG

"Longest wheelie" went to Alex (Lou B's son)

normal_P2280056.JPG

"Fastest drag racer"- also went to #84, 702LTR450

normal_P2280052.JPG

normal_P2280055.JPG

Here are the time trial lap times from the fastest guys who competed...

1st: 34:09, 702LTR450, 125cc

2nd: 35:20, Tyler, 125cc

3rd: 38:36, Randog, 88cc

4th: 39:06, dunefreak, stock 70cc

5th: 39:12, Alex, stock 70cc

6th: 41:32, crusty, stock 70cc

Here's the album link, but I'll link some of them here too along with some pic descriptions. ;)

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=407

DDR's 70cc regatta campsite...

normal_IMG_1606.JPG

nice, empty camp area. Perfect weekend to have this!

normal_IMG_1610.JPG

It was a lot of fun watching! Glad I went but now I'm gonna have to buy one of my own for next year. Food was excellent and got to meet some new people which was pretty cool too. Wish I could have stayed a little longer but had to get up real early Sunday morning! :headbang1:

Now I have only camped with you guys 3 times now (two night drags and "THE Regatta"), can anyone tell me if a better weekend DDR has been had and by so many people in the camp?

I agree, Mark. This was the best gathering and most fun I've had with so many other members from the board in one "official DDR camp". :blury: Everyone single person was cool and fun to be around. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Looking at these pictures Is making me sad the weekend is over. Was looking forward to it for so long and now its over, but man the pictures are amazing. Definately met a lot of cool people and hope to camp with you guys again.

:70::70::70::70::laughoff:

Fuggin' Awesome Weekend..... :MBdance: What a blast. :atc: :atc: :atc:

I thank EVERYONE who showed up. :blury:

Wouldn't have been the same without everyone. :dope:

Great job Dunefreak. :dance: Everything went Awesome mANg. :clap: Ya did good. :grin:

Al's BBQ... :hungry: ... Killer grub again. :D

Ohhh, Them pics? >>> :lol::lol: Thanks for postin' guys. :thumb: holy chit! :laughoff:

I didn't take pics, but I got some video.

I need to learn how to edit this video stuff. :70:

Too Damn Fun. :dance:

R-

i think duner of the weekend should go to bryce aka sandseeker for taking his day off to come rescue a duner in need.

Thanks again bryce for comin out and lending a hand getting the broken down truck home :D

i think duner of the weekend should go to bryce aka sandseeker for taking his day off to come rescue a duner in need.

Thanks again bryce for comin out and lending a hand getting the broken down truck home :D

:70: Yeah, No Doubt. :70:

That was pretty dang cool of ya Bryce. :dance:

Wish you were there all weekend with us bro.

Next time foe schizzzzz yo. :blury:

R-

Cool avatar Nick. :atc: :atc: :dope:

um....can we go back?!

workin today was lame, regatta was a much beter place to be!!

damn what a blast that was!

btw nick

you owe me some royalty checks for the use of the 70 in the avitar pic!!!!

haha

:blury: :dance: :dope:

Yep, Brice saved my (our) day getting my other truck home. It would have cost me an arm and a leg for a tow home from way out there. Thanks again Brice. Youy know I'd do the same for you.

I guess here's as good a spot as any to insert the Ford towing Chevy home pics. :dope: Damn fuel pump sender. :blury: Hey...it's got 145K miles and hasn't left me stranded yet...until now. Oh well.

post-3-1236057060_thumb.jpg

post-3-1236057099_thumb.jpg

BTW, also thanks to Danny Murphy for offering to tow it to his place in Pahrump when Ryan called him about it.

Cole you would not do the shot I tried to give you, then Travis backed out and several others, but Tyler stepped up and did two.

Hell yes I backed out, actually I was never in? Even with all you screaming terrible profanities my way and Cole riding around on my back like a shot monkey! Never, Never, Never, take shots from angry men screaming terrible things at you! You never know their true intentions! LOL!