WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Vegas250rr

Alright, so I bough a new scud, and this was found inside the main cargo bay... Its made of 1/2" stainless rod, with extremely nice welds on the attachments. One attachment has a knurled knob at the end of it... Much like that of the striker on a Bick lighter. The other appears to just be a piece of bent rod threaded into the sliding attachment... Its in two pieces with an aluminum collar to connect the two.... The lower section is pointed as you can see in the picture... As I said, I found it in the cargo hold, so I assume its RV related, anyone that can help identify it please come forward.

IMG00100-20090308-1421.jpg

Alright, so I bough a new scud, and this was found inside the main cargo bay... Its made of 1/2" stainless rod, with extremely nice welds on the attachments. One attachment has a knurled knob at the end of it... Much like that of the striker on a Bick lighter. The other appears to just be a piece of bent rod threaded into the sliding attachment... Its in two pieces with an aluminum collar to connect the two.... The lower section is pointed as you can see in the picture... As I said, I found it in the cargo hold, so I assume its RV related, anyone that can help identify it please come forward.

IMG00100-20090308-1421.jpg

So .... what's a scud? lol

ok pics are back up now. Not sure WHAT that is :laughoff:

Looks like something for maybe like........nope...not sure. :rockwoot:

Do you have a picture of it as a whole? How long is it? Maybe it holds a cabinet door closed or something while towing. :DDRrocks:

hmm....high speed taper shank spiral flute reamer? :lol:

i am of no assistance :dunno:

:6pak: :whoop::lol:

Sometimes we are. But sometimes, like you said, we are of no assistance at all and leave the original thread poster pulling out his hair thinking ARE THESE PEOPLE SANE AT ALL!

:dunno::lol: :6pak:

Sometimes we are. But sometimes, like you said, we are of no assistance at all and leave the original thread poster pulling out his hair thinking ARE THESE PEOPLE SANE AT ALL!

CHECK!

Edited by Vegas250rr