Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

$400 purses, and $200 wallets. WTF is that all about. What a waste of money.

Walmat: $20.00 for a fancy one $8.00 for a wallet.

Stop leaving the door open !

i hate trendy stuff like not useing spell check!

:beercheers:

post-638-1240503309_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Identity

Stop leaving the door open !

i hate trendy stuff like not useing spell check!

:beercheers:

post-638-1240503309_thumb.jpg

I fixed it. happy now. Identity Crisis Boy. You might try using it yourself.

:blury::lol::slap::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by desertskyz
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

i dont like 30 year olds that wear those birdman shoes-wait a minute im wearin those right now!! :laughing:

the pussycat dolls-hush hush-when i grow up-i hate this part- i know all of em :P

lady gaga-pokerface-just dance-wait a minute-im listening 2 that! :beercheers:

Posted

WAKE BOARD BOATS :angry2: .................and all the wanna be wake board-ers. :idiot: Flat biller, dune riding, DGAF in the winter. Wake board-in poser, Tapout training, pre runner wanna be (ranger with white fenders) azzmunch in the summer. :flatbiller: :slap:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Shoulder pads and they are making a come back. What is so attractive about a woman looking like a damn football player???

I still love cupcakes !!!!!!

Posted

People who feel the need to carry on a full blown conversation (loudy) on their headsets in public places.

STFU already. Gezzzzz!

I wish I had the link to the YouTube video about the guy in the store saying (You're getting robbed.)

Posted (edited)

People who say they go to the dunes and cant even start a bike let alone ride it... I may talk some chit just playin around but in no way am I a poser... I ride and I ride hard ... Try and even start my bike let alone ride it posers!!!!! ok I feel so much better now that I vented... :mc::whip:

Edited by che che DD
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...