Trendy stuff you hate?

MAXDOUT

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Movement.

You dont know how to "save" the planet. You can't "save" the planet. You don't even KNOW if the planet needs "saving". Find a new way to get attention, leave the "saving" to scientists who know what they are talking about ( and not looking for their 15 minutes), and leave me and my 2-stroke alone... :dope:

Douche bags that wear sunglasses in dark bars and clubs at night. that shiz drives me nuts take the f n glasses off.

O YEAH that one pisses me off, how about those new white "glasses" that have the slots in them like a damn window blind....you know the ones from that dumbass music video back in the 80's :dope:

things i hate

this thread dnt ask why

ppl who drive big lifted trucks and cant park

^^to add to the lifted trucks, ppl who have bigger rims and less of a side wall or low pro a/t and/or whatever tire they have

guys in pre-runners who have the wide fenders plz fkn paint them to match your truck and not leave them white specially if its not a white truck

Breast Implants!!!!

At first it was just a few now everybody and their mother has them. I'm so sick of seeing big breasts everywhere. WTF?

J/K :dope:

Me too, all they do is get in the way and start heading south went you start getting older. Oh crap those aren't implants! They are real! anyway ya either gotta lift 'em up and strap'em down, throw them over your shoulder then put the shirt on but that makes you look like a football player. Never mind I' either strap them down or tuck them into the waistband of my pants. Ha Ha implants can't do that one, it would look like baseballs in your front pants pockets.

" hey what up dude Ya dude it is what it is." Hey little a$$ I'm not a dude. I"M YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm lucky, I have one of each. :finger: Verity is the spice of life.

Green Movement

You dont know how to "save" the planet. You can't "save" the planet. You don't even KNOW if the planet needs "saving". Find a new way to get attention, leave the "saving" to scientists who know what they are talking about ( and not looking for their 15 minutes), and leave me and my 2-stroke alone... :dope:

Green movement - I'd really like to see more green - as in MORE MONEY!!! F the Green movement. Go away Al Gore in your big house and RV! Yes, I have that, too - but I'm not a hypocrit either!

My biggest gripe right now is the trend of buying up all the fuggn' ammo from every single store in the world, why...because the sky is falling you bunch of Chicken Littles. WTF do you need 20k rounds of ammo in your garage for?

Other than that, Flatbillers, Fart pipes on the rice burners and WIGGERS..2 decades or not, it's still trendy and I hate it.

My biggest gripe right now is the trend of buying up all the fuggn' ammo from every single store in the world, why...because the sky is falling you bunch of Chicken Littles. WTF do you need 20k rounds of ammo in your garage for?

Other than that, Flatbillers, Fart pipes on the rice burners and WIGGERS..2 decades or not, it's still trendy and I hate it.

^^^^^^^^^^EXCACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^, you probably don't know how to shoot anyway......biatch's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, and did anyone say yet........................ THE TRENDY LOVE FOR OBAMA :lol:

Edited by MAXDOUT

People who "Home School" their kids and don't actually teach them anything.

In the past 3 years I've taken employment apps from almost a dozen of these kids, their handwriting looks like Id be able to better job drunk with a crayon in my left fist writing.

And the kicker....

Not a single one of them actually spelled "School" correctly.

people with las vegas tattoos thats are not even from vegas! i met this dude in havasu that had a hole vegas sleeve and he wasnt from or lived in vegas. :laughing: i dont think people should get vegas tats unless they are from vegas but if they get one atleast live here!!

things i hate

this thread dnt ask why

ppl who drive big lifted trucks and cant park

^^to add to the lifted trucks, ppl who have bigger rims and less of a side wall or low pro a/t and/or whatever tire they have

guys in pre-runners who have the wide fenders plz fkn paint them to match your truck and not leave them white specially if its not a white truck

thats me!!!

but thats still better than obama tshirt wearing convicts and high school kids who have a body lift, huge a$$ fiberglass fenders, 6 HELLA lights, and a 5ft DGAF sticker on their 95 ford ranger that they call a prerunner. :laughoff:

thats me!!!

but thats still better than obama tshirt wearing convicts and high school kids who have a body lift, huge a$$ fiberglass fenders, 6 HELLA lights, and a 5ft DGAF sticker on their 95 ford ranger that they call a prerunner. :laughoff:

haha its all good your a friend to me so fk it. and the pre runner thing thats like the a$$hat i rode with in the truck that almost took my hand well it literally did

Edited by fctryblack84

thats me!!!

but thats still better than obama tshirt wearing convicts and high school kids who have a body lift, huge a$$ fiberglass fenders, 6 HELLA lights, and a 5ft DGAF sticker on their 95 ford ranger that they call a prerunner. :lol:

:laughoff: I can't stand the dude's running around like that. If you can't afford to be in the sport and do it right. STOP BEING A POSER. Your truck does not look cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 4 cylinder motor with an exhaust is freackin stupid. You are in the same book as the azzhats with all the Tapout stickers on their trucks. And yes, if you can do it....do it right and paint your damn fenders. Because when you don't, and you know who you are. Its like getting parts from the "pic-a-part" store and never painting them to match. You don't see that to often. Do you. Unless you like looking stupid :laughoff:

Edited by MAXDOUT

:laughoff: I can't stand the dude's running around like that. If you can't afford to be in the sport and do it right. STOP BEING A POSER. Your truck does not look cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 4 cylinder motor with an exhaust is freackin stupid. You are in the same book as the azzhats with all the Tapout stickers on their trucks. And yes, if you can do it....do it right and paint your stupid azz fenders. Because when you don't, and you know who you are. Its like getting parts from the "pic-a-part" store and never painting them to match. You don't see that to often. Do you. Unless your Mexican. :laughoff:

:lol:

:grin: I can't stand the dude's running around like that. If you can't afford to be in the sport and do it right. STOP BEING A POSER. Your truck does not look cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 4 cylinder motor with an exhaust is freackin stupid. You are in the same book as the azzhats with all the Tapout stickers on their trucks. And yes, if you can do it....do it right and paint your damn fenders. Because when you don't, and you know who you are. Its like getting parts from the "pic-a-part" store and never painting them to match. You don't see that to often. Do you. Unless you like looking stupid :laughoff:

its WAY more dgaf if the cut the exhaust off completely. :hatdance: braaap braaap BRO :laughoff:

The words..................."IN THIS ECONOMY". :lol::grin: Everyone has probably heard it. :rant_on: Sorry about your bonus, but IN THIS ECONOMY..... :laughoff: etc. etc. etc. Shut the hell up. If everyone doesn't get there azz out there and spend some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ they are part of the problem. They are the one's keeping the saying going...In this economy :laughoff:

its WAY more dgaf if the cut the exhaust off completely. :hatdance: braaap braaap BRO :lol:

What the hell does "dgaf" stand for??? I am obviously not up on the texting symbols if that is what this is. The way I interpet it, is.................D=dork. G=geek. A=azzmunch. F=fag. Wow, I dont know if I would be runnin that on my truck. :laughoff::laughoff: That at least explains your childhood, and what you've become. Let me guess, you "TRAIN" daily, you are on "steroids" and a cage Fighter. And you have a TAPOUT sticker on your pre runner truck too.:grin::clap:

Edited by MAXDOUT