desertskyz Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 (edited) $400 purses, and $200 wallets. WTF is that all about. What a waste of money. WAL*MART: $20.00 for a fancy one $8.00 for a wallet. Edited April 23, 2009 by desertskyz Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 $400 purses, and $200 wallets. WTF is that all about. What a waste of money. Walmat: $20.00 for a fancy one $8.00 for a wallet. Stop leaving the door open ! i hate trendy stuff like not useing spell check! Quote
desertskyz Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 (edited) Identity Stop leaving the door open ! i hate trendy stuff like not useing spell check! I fixed it. happy now. Identity Crisis Boy. You might try using it yourself. Edited April 23, 2009 by desertskyz Quote
crazymexeddie Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 311...... Yup I said it :shout: I hate that band! your just kiddin right? Quote
crazymexeddie Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 i dont like 30 year olds that wear those birdman shoes-wait a minute im wearin those right now!! the pussycat dolls-hush hush-when i grow up-i hate this part- i know all of em lady gaga-pokerface-just dance-wait a minute-im listening 2 that! Quote
Raptor0206 Posted May 16, 2009 Posted May 16, 2009 "it is what it is" "its black and white" really its not...thanks! Obama lovers....like really is he better then ANY OTHER president? Quote
MAXDOUT Posted May 17, 2009 Author Posted May 17, 2009 WAKE BOARD BOATS :angry2: .................and all the wanna be wake board-ers. Flat biller, dune riding, DGAF in the winter. Wake board-in poser, Tapout training, pre runner wanna be (ranger with white fenders) azzmunch in the summer. :flatbiller: Quote
Jasonpwms129 Posted May 17, 2009 Posted May 17, 2009 Greenday !!! New soldout Metallica !! Being Green !! not Kermit. Quote
MAXDOUT Posted May 29, 2009 Author Posted May 29, 2009 Did any one say............"MURDERED OUT" :flatbiller: Quote
che che DD Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 Shoulder pads and they are making a come back. What is so attractive about a woman looking like a damn football player??? I still love cupcakes !!!!!! Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 Guys who sport rhinestones on their hat, tshirt, and back pocket designs!!!! As far as posers.. Fox, Got Sand stickers on trucks.. You ask you ride & they say no.. Posers!! Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 Shoulder pads and they are making a come back. What is so attractive about a woman looking like a damn football player??? Women linebackers are not sexy at all!! :ah: Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 trendy stuff people posting with lot's of yo's and sho's and shiat lately! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 trendy stuff people posting with lot's of yo's and sho's and shiat lately! whatever, poser! SHO! Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 ahhhghhhh.... Yo Yo!!! I use it often, that's the valley kid in me.. No posing Yo! Quote
desertskyz Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 People who feel the need to carry on a full blown conversation (loudy) on their headsets in public places. STFU already. Gezzzzz! I wish I had the link to the YouTube video about the guy in the store saying (You're getting robbed.) Quote
White Rhino Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 trendy stuff people posting with lot's of yo's and sho's and shiat lately! what eva lakebedrider.com yo shiat for sho OUT................... late Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 what eva lakebedrider.com yo shiat for sho OUT................... late Quote
che che DD Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 (edited) People who say they go to the dunes and cant even start a bike let alone ride it... I may talk some chit just playin around but in no way am I a poser... I ride and I ride hard ... Try and even start my bike let alone ride it posers!!!!! ok I feel so much better now that I vented... Edited June 7, 2009 by che che DD Quote
desertskyz Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 (edited) Chasing Warrior around the General Chat and counter posting everything he does. Edited July 2, 2009 by desertskyz Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.