Trendy stuff you hate?

MAXDOUT

This went on for many pages on another site. Let's see what you guys got>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every azzhat that thinks he's a badazz "ultimate" fighter and badazz!!!!! Because he has a "tapout" sticker on his window. What a bunch of poser's. Those guys right their are the biggest wussy's. I bet Tito or Chuck don't run those sticker's.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skinny jeans. They just make all the chicks that wear them look like hula-hoops on toothpicks. Seriously, no mater what size chick. :headbang1:

How about the emo Fvcks wearing the same black pants with PF Flyers straight out of the Sand Lot movie! :headbang1:

How about the "boys" wearing the skinny girl jeans...yuuuccckkkkk :clown: looks almost as stupid as your underwear hangin out of your pants :B

and what about GROWN men riding around on kids toys :atc: J/K

Edited by dune_rat

Morons that are 6'2" wearing pants made for a 5'8" man. The waist is right above their knees!! and then their boxers are 6" above that and their a$$ crack showin!!!! Only time my pants sag is when Im not wearin a belt and my pants are too big but to purposely wear pants that if pulled up properly would be a foot too short!! AAArgh!!!!!

Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier shirts!! This nonsense goes along the same lines as Von Dutch....Ed Hardy was a talented tattoo artist and artist in general and somebody bought the name and turned it into a fashion statement for people to buy $200 jeans and $100 t shirts!!!! Im completely tattooed and you wont catch me in that stuff!! For example If Von Dutch saw how commercialized his name has become he would haunt every individual that wore that garbage!!! As far as Ed Hardy is concerned Im sure he Loves the money he has from being a sellout but most true artist I know are very true to their art and hate being mainstream!

Edited by Tattoodwhitrash

" IT IS WHAT IT IS" Where did that phrase come from

Who knows where the phrase came from Jill? "It is what it is"!!!!!! :headbang1: Since you brought up phrases, when I hear someone say "AND WHAT NOT" It makes me jump out of my FUGGIN skin!!!!!!

Edited by wingnut

Who knows where the phrase came from Jill? "It is what it is"!!!!!! :laughoff: Since you brought up phrases, when I hear someone say "AND WHAT NOT" It makes me jump out of my FUGGIN skin!!!!!!

Hmmmm........ :mischevious: :lol:

Those GREAT BIG HUGE EAR PLUGS!!! It just grosses me out!

The skinny jeans on the GUYS!!!!

And people of nonasian decent who get those japanese letter tatoos!! (sorry if you have one) but how on EARTH do you know what it REALLY says??? It could say something like "dude likes the BOD" or something!! :blink::blink::laughing:

Edited by sand chick

FUGGIN DARTED UP PEOPLE THAT LOOK LIKE THEIR TRYING OUT FOR A PART IN ROAD WARRIOR

post-457-1238681283_thumb.jpg

post-457-1238681364_thumb.jpg

post-457-1238681397_thumb.jpg

post-457-1238681504_thumb.jpg

THEY SURE ARE TRYING HARD TO GET THAT JOB AT STARBUCKS

x eleventy gazillion on the.....

DGAF douches

GIRLS WHO LIKE BOYS TO BE GIRLS TO DO GIRLS LIKE THEIR BOYS AND LIKE BOYS THAT DO GIRLS GREAT SEXUAL EXPERIMENT STD MA FACKAS :laughing:

"ive dropped a load in my pants" saggy drawers

the entire " cool to be stupid" movement

FUGGIN CRIMINAL STREET GANGS :mischevious:

and many more....i just havent had my coffee yet bitchezzzz

teenagers without manners, fat girls that insist in waring skinny girls clothes :blink::blink: and one more for good measure :lol::mex: that play loud mexican music for everyone to hear :laughing: bad driver that have no clue :laughoff: i guess i better stop :mischevious:

OOh yeah almost forgot i hate not having a :atc: :yiah:

I'm a pretty tolerant old bastard but if you are in a theater stay thef uck off of your phone. And just because your bright a$$ screen is off doesn't mean that your cute little flashing blue light on your head isn't distracting. Frickin' crimminies. Why would you pay high azzed movie prices only to sit there and disturb us hard working tax payers who don't enjoy throwing our money away.

And farm machinery in the dunes! RHINOS belong on the Serengeti Plain or out on the back 40. Hop off of the trend and sling a quad around.

everything above and also include "trendy stuff you hate" threads

butterscotch

tattoos on girls

"tuner cars"

fords

thieves < trendy in vegas

contractors < thieves anywhere you go

obama

democrats

econemy

cause IT IS WHAT IT IS !!!!!

AND WHAT NOT

:laughing: :clown: :mischevious: :laughoff:

Ok I really dont get how these people let thier teenage boys walk around with girl cloths on and a girl hair cut. Take controle of your kids get the clippers out and shave the bastards head in his sleep.... I hate the whole you want your cake and eat it too. Who the fk doesnt want to eat cake????? :laughing::laughoff: :mischevious: oh and grown ups riding bikes to small for them lololol jk

Edited by che che DD