april fools

jorgeloco

we thought about calling an old manager back we really dont like and saying ya we really cant work without you soo would ya come back to work for us.. then when they got all happy and stuff just yell april fools!!

One of the radio stations here in town had a whole bunch of peeps pissed off at the Clark County School District by reporting that they were going to start charging $100.00 a month tuition per child for the first child and $75.00 for each additional child to cover the budget deficits... they went on about it all morning long and didn't say anything until 10am..

This one was circulating for a while as well... They had it up on GD.com

NASCAR PRANK

Well yeah I guess I was a victim. However, I wasn't really a victim of a prank...I was a victim of a horrible GAY azz april fools joke. :shake:

While in the middle of a very hectic day at work I get a text message from some :clown: . I usually ignore most of them because I was busy and there was money to be made. The text said "I found this phone on the street. This is a mass text. Do you know who owns the phone?" I read it, put my phone back in my pocket and continue working. I thought about it (being April Fools day and all) and thought...nah there's no way that would be a prank because that would be the dumbest prank ever. So....I think ok god damnit, I'll give in. I text back "yes I do". They write back asking how to get a hold of the person who owns the phone. So I quickly just text back "call (number) and get of hold of (person) who is her boyfriend". Then I get a text saying..."APRIL FOOLS!!! hahaaaaa"

:?: Are you f*cking kidding me??????? :mex: That the dumbest chit I have ever heard! :lol::dope::shake:

Wanna know who pulled this sorry azz attempt of a joke?

SANDCHICK!!! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

:mischevious: :laughing::laughoff::blink: Seriously Jodi- THAT WAS LAMMMMMMME! You fuggin DORK! :blink::lol::lol::lol:

Well yeah I guess I was a victim. However, I wasn't really a victim of a prank...I was a victim of a horrible GAY azz april fools joke. :shake:

While in the middle of a very hectic day at work I get a text message from some :clown: . I usually ignore most of them because I was busy and had money to be made. The text said "I found this phone on the street. This is a mass text. Do you know who owns the phone?" I read it, put my phone back in my pocket and continue working. I thought about it (being April Fools day and all) and thought...nah there's no way that would be a prank because that would be the dumbest prank ever. So....I think ok god damnit, I'll give in. I text back "yes I do". They write back asking how to get a hold of the person who owns the phone. So I quickly just text back "call (number) and get of hold of (person) who is her boyfriend". Then I get a text saying..."APRIL FOOLS!!! hahaaaaa"

:?: Are you f*cking kidding me??????? :loser: That the dumbest chit I have ever heard! :mex::lol::dope:

Wanna know who pulled this sorry azz attempt of a joke?

SANDCHICK!!! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser::shake:

:mischevious: :laughing::laughoff::blink: Seriously Jodi- THAT WAS LAMMMMMMME! You fuggin DORK! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:blink: sucka

really? You think so? I didn't even see the humor in it. I was so pissed that it was even considered a joke and I was involved. :dunno:

:lol:

yeah it is pretty dumb

but that fact that you got so pissed makes it pretty funny

maybe thats just my effed up since of humor

yeah it is pretty dumb

but that fact that you got so pissed makes it pretty funny

maybe thats just my effed up since of humor

Yep Yep! I AM DORK!! :dunno::lol::beercheers::DDRrocks::grin::grin::grin:

I at least appologized for bothering you on a busy day... I of course would never knowingly bother on such busy day!

Actually I figured you would have been one of the only ones who wouldn't fall for it and I would either have been ignored completely or else you just woulda said WHATEVA!! :lol::lol:

Only two peeps figured it out and messaged back haha April Fools!!

Yep Yep! I AM DORK!! :beercheers::DDRrocks::grin::grin::grin::lol::lol:

I at least appologized for bothering you on a busy day... I of course would never knowingly bother on such busy day!

Actually I figured you would have been one of the only ones who wouldn't fall for it and I would either have been ignored completely or else you just woulda said WHATEVA!! :lol::lol:

Only two peeps figured it out and messaged back haha April Fools!!

:dunno: It's all good. I wasn't pissed by any means, mostly just disgusted with your taste of humor. :lol:;) hahaaaa j/k I actually had a great way to play it off and turn it around on you before you knew I thought something was up but I didn't have the time to d*ck w/ the text mesaages. :lol: It's all good. :grin:

Remember the retard short bus text you sent me?

"nope, it wasn't me I rode my big wheel to work today!" :lol:

Someone on my team sent us a message about how we were going to get a $6000 bonus in June. I didn't fall for it, but had a happy time thinking that would be nice! Make it rain, hundred dollar bills YO!

:dunno::lol::beercheers::DDRrocks:

Edited by Kitcat

Peeps were told that in order to avoid budget cuts we would have to cut back on janitorial supplies starting with rest room usage. A menu was placed in the rest rooms that had different prices if employees needed to use them such as:

10 toilet paper sheets .25 cents

1 flush .25 cents

1 Napkins .10 cents

1 pump of hand soap .25 cents

etc..... By the end of the day, we collected close to 50 bucks. Today when everytone came in, we ordered a pizza lunch for everyone and they were told APRIL FOOLS!!!

One odd thing though...... The only thing that really no one wanted to pay for was for hand soap usage.. EWWWWWWW!!!!!!

i had gotten by jodi's text...trying to help out a sista..and she got me..i didnt reply to her "april fools"...wasnt going to give her the sastifaction..:dunno:

i did however get my wife..

i cant have a cell at work, and you WILL get fired, so i told her that i worked all day, then got called into the office, and then got fired.

...............long pause...Julies say ..."WUT?....seriously?"

......................another long pause............"APRIL FOOLS!....nope"

.................................another long pause...Julie say's..."does this sound like a cell phone hanging up?"....click...

.........................................me...."hello?....hello?...dammit!".....

I got a few people with an email I sent out. The couple who fell for it werent to happy when I finally told them it was an april fools.

I might of mentioned that I was knocked up and really stressed out cause I definately couldnt afford another kid. :dunno:

I thought it was hiliarious!!! I was laughing for hours when I got their email responses!!

Damn. Some of you people have a effed up sense of humor. I atleast almost got Jodi in trouble when I kept calling her phone and her boss was sitting right there.

Yep he almost did too!! :dunno:

Pete himself walked into my office just as I picked up the phone to tell him it was just an April Fools.. so it wasn't just the boss, he is an easy going kid of 22, it was Peter Lik himself :ah: !! He thought it was messed up, but funny!

Wingy said that bad juju is going to get me cause now I really am going to lose my :poop:

Yep he almost did too!! :beercheers:

Pete himself walked into my office just as I picked up the phone to tell him it was just an April Fools.. so it wasn't just the boss, he is an easy going kid of 22, it was Peter Lik himself :ah: !! He thought it was messed up, but funny!

Wingy said that bad juju is going to get me cause now I really am going to lose my :poop:

I did? :lol::dunno:

Yep he almost did too!! :dunno:

Holy chit jodi, you work for Peter Lik?? thats bada$$! His pictures are amazing

I called into work and said 'Screw you SUCKAS!! I won the LOTTERY!! I QUIT!!!

They all asked how much and witch one and if they could borrow money.

But i had to tell them April FOOLS!.......but I was only fooling myself. :dope: Does that count?