yet again....my wife proves that she kicks AZZ

Richard Cheese

:beer_bang:

So, im turning 40 this coming Wednesday :ah: :grin: Jimmy D and his Wife were wanting to take me out for dinnerlast night. We had plans to go to a kinda basque style restaurant to grub out. BUT....Jimmy wanted to stop by this place by our house, as he PERPORTED to know the bartender, and was braggin about how :drunk: he was gonna get me.

We walk in to the place, and there is nowhere to sit at the bar, so My wife said she sees a spot, and walks me over to the other side of the dining room, where i get the surprise of my life.... :dayum:

sitting over in the semi-private spot of the dining room were a :poop: load of my friends and family...about 40-50 of them. :hatdance:

I find out that my wife had been planning this for about a month. I was so surprised, I was dumbfounded. I, for once, was speechless.

To be able to spend a night in the company of good friends and family, at a major milestone in ones life was the best thing anyone could ask for, IMO

it took me awhile to also notice that my wife had 40 oz of beer and table decorations. I thought they were their to drink. After staring at one for about a minute, it donned on me that hey, what a coincidence...im turning 40, and these are all 40 oz beers :laughing: im such a dumbazz sometimes.

Definitely a top ten moment in my life for sure. My wife kicks AZZ :rockwoot:

Dude, you are right, your wife does kick azz! I am glad everything came together, The look on your face was priceless! Good food and good friends, it doesn't get any better than that. :beer_bang:

Edited by Reddog

Guest Crasher

40th bday parties kick azz!! I just had one about a month ago. Mine wasn't a surprise, but it was awesome! Sounds like you had a great one Cheese!! I agree, you have a great wifey!!! Post up some pics!! :beer_bang:

Happy Birthday fellow 1969er! :rockwoot:

Very cool Jason. We're very sorry we couldn't make it (you're just too damn far lol). Tessa, the private-I, got my number from your phone, texted me for my address, then sent us out an invite. :dayum::laughing: Since we couldn't make it :( you have a lil sumthin sumthin from us in the mail. :D

Congrats and happy 40th. Your wife is way cool to set that up. What better way to celebrate? :beer_bang: :drunks: :hatdance: :rockwoot:

nice

i was hoping for some kind of party for my 40th but ended up working.

sounds like a good time happy 40th jason

sorry to hear that Steve. it was a good time...im still kinda hung over :blink::laughing:

Dude, you are right, your wife does kick azz! I am glad everything came together, The look on your face was priceless! Good food and good friends, it doesn't get any better than that. :beerpint:

thanks for rollin Reddog...great times.....REDDOG QUOTE OF THE NIGHT

"yep, high school proms always meant gettin tuned up prior to goin" i paraphrased :lol:

:thumb:

40th bday parties kick azz!! I just had one about a month ago. Mine wasn't a surprise, but it was awesome! Sounds like you had a great one Cheese!! I agree, you have a great wifey!!! Post up some pics!! :laughing:

Happy Birthday fellow 1969er! :dope:

Thanks fellow 69er!! :drunks:

Very cool Jason. We're very sorry we couldn't make it (you're just too damn far lol). Tessa, the private-I, got my number from your phone, texted me for my address, then sent us out an invite. :laughing::clap: Since we couldn't make it :( you have a lil sumthin sumthin from us in the mail. :D

Congrats and happy 40th. Your wife is way cool to set that up. What better way to celebrate? :rockwoot: :drunks: :hatdance: :dayum:

you know whats :beer_bang: about that? youre address IS in my phone right next to your number :laughoff:

No worries mang...5 hours is :laughoff: waay too far for a one night rager...well def catch up soon tho :drunks: :atc:

Happy Birthday!! I am glad you had a blast on yours!!

Surprise parties are FREAKING AWESOME!!!! :drunk:

thanks Jodi....im usin my space pen for the thank you cards :laughoff:

someone got me a big bottle of Patron that BROKE and leaked all over my couch :blury: my dog was lickin the couch for a couple hours last night :lol:

Happy Birthday :beat::grin: ....and yup your wife kicked a$$,i beet you will never forget that moment.....congrats ones again...... :headbang1::bday:

thanks JR...i appreciate it :pint:

Right on :clown: !

Surprise Parties rule!

I'll never forget this last August when Whitney threw my 40yr surprise party. :peeps: Awesome.

I was sooooo stoked! :beer_bang:

Happy Birthday :clown: .

Glad you had fun mang.

Did anyone get pics? Post em up yo.

R-

here's the pics

fxcarshow2009018.jpg

:shout: MUTHA BITCHEZZZ :beer_bang:

fxcarshow2009021.jpg

BAKO450R AND HIS WIFE Denise

fxcarshow2009008.jpg

best one here

IMG_0027.jpg

fuggin reddog and wife Jennifer and Jimmy d's wife

fxcarshow2009005.jpg

dad, fatherinlaw, bro in law and sis inlaw

fxcarshow2009011.jpg

me diggin missles out my nose

fxcarshow2009006.jpg

my good friends Kenny and Wendy

fxcarshow2009001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

fxcarshow2009002.jpg

Edited by richard cheese

Happy Birthday.

Thats awesome, my uncle managed to do the same thing to my aunt, BUT he paid for half of everyones airfare and flew them all to vegas from texas. He was planning it for like 3-4 months, he went and got a different credit card in his name so she didn't find out. The bank woman was like "hiding something from your wife are we?"

Happy Birthday.

Thats awesome, my uncle managed to do the same thing to my aunt, BUT he paid for half of everyones airfare and flew them all to vegas from texas. He was planning it for like 3-4 months, he went and got a different credit card in his name so she didn't find out. The bank woman was like "hiding something from your wife are we?"

no worries corn-cole-io :whoop: very long drive for just one night n chit....

def catch up soon :DDRrocks:

I didn't even get a Friggin' invitation. Not even an informal PM so I could have at least Drunk text you.

:(

I hope you have a hang over and a classroom full of unruly brats.

j/k.

Glad you had a great B-day. :drunks:

thanks skyz....sorry about no invite....the wife and jimmy d's wife rolled through my phone to get others numbers, and i guess they forgot you :beercheers:

we are testing this week :lol: