Laughlin River Run

indasand

Let's see....old white trash yucky nasties in leather on the back of Harleys?....

"wanna see my t..'s?" :old:

NOPE! :unsure::booty:

Its not that bad! There is some nice scenery, You could take some really nice pictures.

Yes Brian, we are going just like every year. :laughing: good times!

Yup lots of yucky nasties........I don't recall seeing any t*ts, but there was lots of :slap: ..... :unsure:

I guess if those were dudes or I was a guy... I might be ok with looking at that all day long...

Sorry I am just not THAT into the chick on chick action to be able to walk around all day looking at other chicks a$$es... :laughing::dope: call me a hetero.. I don't care :booty: And I really am not that big into bikes or bikers either..

Nope I would rather stay home and :drunks: :swim: :peeps: :swim: :old: :swim: with my family and have a chill relaxing day :dope:

Yup lots of yucky nasties........I don't recall seeing any t*ts, but there was lots of :unsure: ..... :laughing:

Looks nice to me! The river run is a blast. unfortunately this is going to be the first one I've missed in years.

:think: I thought the question was who IS going..... :blah:

Not that we go to a MOTORCYCLE show to look at other guys or girls and I also don't recall seeing any chick on chick action, maybe because I wouldn't be interested or maybe I was to busy looking at the bikes :thumb: so anyways...We will be there having an awesome time like last year..... :laughing:

Hey Brian, we will keep an eye out for ya :thumb:

Don, sucks you can't go, I'll post up some pics for you :thumb:

Edited by Foxysandchick

Let's see....old white trash yucky nasties in leather on the back of Harleys?....

"wanna see my t..'s?" :old:

NOPE! :think::lol:

:lol::thumb: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing: Don't forget all the show bikes that are non friendly to ride. Kind of like having a 100,000 rail you don't drive. It just sits at shows. :blah: Oh, yea, then a bunch of over the hill "kinda" fat chicks in bikini's or leather azz-less chaps standing around it. :thumb: Sounds like a great time. Not to mention all the wanna-be biker gang guys packin "heat". :guns::thumb:

"wanna see my t..'s?" :thumb:

NOPE! :laughing::thumb:

:thumb:

Head a little further south to haveabrew poker run and watch the big boys bring in their skaters and such from all over the country and run across the lake at 150mph plus!! :bert:

Edited by raspadoo

:lol::thumb: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing: Don't forget all the show bikes that are non friendly to ride. Kind of like having a 100,000 rail you don't drive. It just sits at shows. :slap: Oh, yea, then a bunch of over the hill "kinda" fat chicks in bikini's or leather azz-less chaps standing around it. :think: Sounds like a great time. Not to mention all the wanna-be biker gang guys packin "heat". :guns::old:

:blah:

:lol:

Head a little further south to haveabrew poker run and watch the big boys bring in their skaters and such from all over the country and run across the lake at 150mph plus!! :bert:

No kidding. I'd be there already with OGP, but I already have plans plus a buddy coming in town from Cali this weekend. There should be some nice a$$ boats down there this weekend! Hopefully Tim gets some pics. :thumb:

:thumb::lol: I still say eff yo yucky nasties! hahaaa :lol: