Trail ride?

RAGDOLL MX

Charlie might have wanted to but I won't let him! Bikes are loaded and locked in the trailer along with warm weather clothes, cold weather clothes and rain gear. Everything but the food, that goes in this weekend.

Leaving for the north country the 15th !!!!! for 2 weeks :hatdance:

i know you guys have more toys then room in the hauler there has to be something left in the garage!

I am planning on going!!!!!!! I am gonna go up friday night and camp. Anybody want to go up friday night? Steve? Pete? Bueller? So you day trippers will have a place to pit stop.

I was up there a few weeks ago and the road in there was graded super smooth, it was better than it has ever been. So hauling your rigs down into the canyon is easy compared to the last few years.

Edited by Kens Colors

I am planning on going!!!!!!! I am gonna go up friday night and camp. Anybody want to go up friday night? Steve? Pete? Bueller? So you day trippers will have a place to pit stop.

I was up there a few weeks ago and the road in there was graded super smooth, it was better than it has ever been. So hauling your rigs down into the canyon is easy compared to the last few years.

yea ken unless some much needed work shows up i would be up for a over night

yea ken unless some much needed work shows up i would be up for a over night

:beercheers: Cool! If anyone thinks it may be to hot we could always switch to cold creek it's always about 20 degrees cooler up there and a little closer to us on the NW side of town?

Edited by Kens Colors

i would still like to do logandale for a over night. cold creek is more of a day trip- big loop ride.

will know if im working saturday in a few hours. almost sure i will be off.

can we have a campfire at logandale?

Well sorry guys. Looks like we are out for this one. :(

Anna & I just have too much else going on right now and have to get ready for some upcoming vacation trips.

Just like you Pete........Not showing up for a trip :lol: Too bad you can't make it.

Campfires and sobe bombs are fine out there, so are fireworks, We hardly ever see LEO's out there.

Looks like just Steve and I will be camping should be a great night for night riding, I notice the moon was almost full :headbang1:

is this trail ride family friendly?

reason i ask is i have a two year old that loves ridding in the rhino and i wanna take her. one more question, are the trails very dusty? she does'nt like wearing googles that much either. :2cents:

is this trail ride family friendly?

reason i ask is i have a two year old that loves ridding in the rhino and i wanna take her. one more question, are the trails very dusty? she does'nt like wearing googles that much either. :laughing:

The trails there are pretty easy and you could take your daughter in the rhino without a problem. A lot of the area is sandy and not dusty, there is also desert riding but that shouldn't be too dusty either unless it is a little windy out. :laughoff: