some people deserve to die a slow, painful death

Richard Cheese

a man is accused of tearing his 4 yr old son's eyes out and eating them

http://www.bakersfield.com/news_alerts/x33...ng-out-sons-eye

Bakersfield dad accused of biting out son's eye

BY STEVE E. SWENSON, Californian staff writer

sswenson@bakersfield.com | Friday, May 15 2009 10:27 AM

Last Updated Friday, May 15 2009 10:27 AM

A Bakersfield father is accused of biting out one of the eyes of his small child and similarly mutilating the other eye, leaving the child blind.

After attacking the child, 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza Sr. quickly left his apartment in a wheelchair, entered a backyard of a nearby vacant home and strike his own legs with an ax, severely injuring himself, Bakersfield police reported.

The child, 4-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr., later told police, "My daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital said it is unknown whether the child will regain vision in his right eye.

A search warrant report said the father "was displaying symptoms of being under the influence of PCP."

The gruesome discovery of the injured child, who was lying naked on a bedroom floor, was made by another 12-year-old boy and an adult neighbor.

The incident happened in the early evening of April 28 at the apartment the father and son share at 422 Ohio Drive near Terrace Way and Madison Street in southeast Bakersfield.

Mendoza is charged with mayhem, torture, child cruelty and inflicting an injury to a child.

He was scheduled for a hearing on Wednesday but could not come to court because he was still under treatment at Kern Medical Center.

Police and search warrant reports provided the following description of what happened:

On the morning of April 28, Mendoza asked neighbor Elizabeth Rodriguez, 36, for a ride to a work-related appointment later in the day.

At 6 p.m., she sent her 12-year-old son to get Mendoza. The boy said Mendoza opened his door slightly and looked nervous, but didn't let him in. Mendoza said he would be right out.

But a few minutes later, Rodriguez saw Mendoza rolling his wheelchair quickly away.

The 12-year-old boy and another neighbor went to Mendoza's apartment and discovered the child on the floor.

They called police and an ambulance. The boy was rushed to Mercy Hospital where a doctor said the severe injuries to the boy's eyes and hands were caused by someone biting him.

The boy told police, "Daddy bit my eyes and hands."

Meanwhile, witnesses near a vacant home at 310 E. Terrace Way, told police a man was yelling and screaming in a wheelchair from the backyard.

The witnesses told police they saw Mendoza repeatedly strike his legs with an ax.

Mendoza, who remains in custody in lieu of $1 million bail, has a 1998 conviction for battery causing serious bodily injury.

He's scheduled for a May 20 hearing to check the status of the case and to set a preliminary hearing

torture and kill him on pay per view maybe these other sicko will get the message

I like the way you are thinking. I can't even imagine the mental scaring that poor kid will have, let alone the physical damages.

HAVE YOU PEOPLE LOST YOUR TOUCH FOR HIJACKING A THREAD!

Well I tried.

None the less. It really does suck. Kid is going to be messed up for life and is old enough to remember. F'n psycho's are everywhere. And people wonder why my bubble is so small.

Get over it..............the dude was hungry :thumb: , If ya can't eat your own kid..............who can ya eat????????????? Bunch of pussy's. People are stupid alll over the place. That's why I am all about SWAT Team, and an eye for an eye. Come try that shiat around me. You will be having a bad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns:

this is why torture should be available as a punishment, screw placing him in jail for the rest of his life with three meals a day. this man should be destroyed......sssssssllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllyyyyyyyyyy

that poor, poor kid.

Get over it..............the dude was hungry :thumb: , If ya can't eat your own kid..............who can ya eat????????????? Bunch of pussy's. People are stupid alll over the place. That's why I am all about SWAT Team, and an eye for an eye eye for an eye. Come try that shiat around me. You will be having a bad day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns:

Pay back is a b*tch.

Well, there goes Barack closing guantanamo, we could of sent him there. You really have to think about this, what the hell goes through a human beings mind to want and eat his kids eyes ???? im pretty sure that poor kid had gone though some other faked up shiat other than getting his eyes mutilated

that's what an ounce of crystal and 2 weeks up will do to you(also Bakersfield..JK), I am sure there is some sort of torture tactic we can find to be proper for this souless POS!

you actually hit the nail right on the head

why do you think we have this>>>>> :dunno:

i would normally insert an lol or a laughoff, but this eyeball thing really has me down :dunno::think: