Hello from St A's

~JILL~

Terry, went down to the lake today, A & B lots have power C lots do not. First come first serve.

Here are some pics of the A & B lots. When we looked there is enough room for a Motorhome and stacker between the table covering and the road. The alots had about 4 trailers in the area with vehicles parked between the btrailers and road. HOPE this helps.

A LOT

post-1152-1243025999_thumb.jpg

B LOT

post-1152-1243026123_thumb.jpg

Another B

post-1152-1243026205_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~JILL~

post-1152-1243274049_thumb.jpg

roiughing it

post-1152-1243274115_thumb.jpg

Ha Ha durg dealers

post-1152-1243274181_thumb.jpg

post-1152-1243274259_thumb.jpg

just some great weather

post-1152-1243274336_thumb.jpg

Guy had 4 Bombers numbered 1-4 with a Honda stuck in the middle.

post-1152-1243274413_thumb.jpg

Hi!!!!

post-1152-1243274467_thumb.jpg

Moving down to Egin today if there is internet down there I'll post more pix's this week. If not I'll post pictures of Choke Cherry and Dead Horse Bowl when we get back to Vegas. Weather in the 70's couldn't ask for better weather than what we have had a little rain yesterday dunes moist and smooth!!!!

neener neener neener!!

Edited by ~JILL~

Yes the old hag is wearing a wedding ring, but I like my husband better than i do Jodi! Greeting from Filmore, Utah. heading home, in the morning. pretty rough knowing we have to be at work on Monday!

I know the feeling Jill. After 5 days at Little Shara, it sucked BAD to go to work the next day. Going from vacation mode to work mode takes a while. At least you guys will have a couple days to unwind. ;)

I'm back! Didn't get home till yesterday. Sand Hollow just happened to be kinda on the way home. Just can't explain how nice it was. WARNING! If you camp at Egin Lake, BLM camp ground bring lots of mosquito spray! Those suckers up there have a 3 ft wing span.

Pete I forgot to tell you I had some extra DDR stickers and passed them on to the boys from Brainard,MN and also to one of the guys from DUNERATT.COM. The guy that owns DUNERATT.com has stopped selling T-shirts and now does the photography thing for the duners up there. $10 per photo. If you ever want info on St A's duneratt is the one to get a hold of, met him while I was there, really a nice guy.

Edited by ~JILL~

Pete I forgot to tell you I had some extra DDR stickers and passed them on to the boys from Brainard,MN and also to one of the guys from DUNERATT.COM. The guy that owns DUNERATT.com has stopped selling T-shirts and now does the photography thing for the duners up there. $10 per photo. If you ever want info on St A's duneratt is the one to get a hold of, met him while I was there, really a nice guy.

Pretty cool. Yeah, I've heard of that guy before.

$10 a photo huh? :undecided:

I forgot to mention, the kid across the street is moving to Boise, ID this July and he said to me, "Man, I'm gonna miss the dunes and Dumont." I'm like why? St. Anthony's is not far. His eyes got all big and said, "Hey, that right I didn't even think of that." :laughoff: 17 year olds.

i would like to see a demo of how it works :laughoff:

looks like you guys had a great time :D thanks for sharing jill

Yup me two especialy going down comp hill :ah: :ah: with no brakes :ah: :thumb::idea::drunk: