pics from our 4 days in San Francisco

dunefreak

later San Fran :grin::dayum: GOOD AZZ TIMES! :dayum:

IMG_8206.JPG

IMG_8223.JPG

sunset at 30,000 feet

IMG_8228.JPG

IMG_8232.JPG

...and one final pic which shows what better way to end a kickazz trip!

IMG_8213.JPG

^ and yep, we left the sticker. :clap:

And that's our trip to San Fran mang. :dope:

Totally! DDR does San Fran :duniemonkie:

Cole, do you have one of those jogging-baby-pusher things? That could be our float, Ava's the mascot, AND we can hide beer in there! Perfect :D

Really, very cool place to visit. I hope you all get to spend some time there in the future.

Pete: BAD FUGGIN A$$ pictures mang!!! way too many good ones to point out my favorites. The few times I've been to San Fran I had a blast.

My friend Ashly lived like 3 blocks from the Union square station in the Tenderloin district when I visited last year...Interesting fuggin time walking through that area in the middle of the night :dayum: lots of :dayum: and :clap::grin:

Anna: Count me in on the Bay to Breakers race, my friend does that every year and says its a freaking riot!

Wow Photofreak,

Not sure if anyone has mentioned that "those are awesome pics." :grin:

Dude you got skilzzz yo.

Glad you guys had so much fun. :dayum:

Hey Monkie,

Next year can Ryder go if Ava goes??? Pleeeease.

R-

god damn pete...didja take some fuggin class n shiat? HUGE improvement (not that your earlier shots were bad either) over just a couple months ago!!

badazz pics

that drummer guy is my boy!!! he is freekin tight with trash cans n sheet...

glad you guys had a good time!!!

sunset at 30,000 feet

IMG_8228.JPG

Ok so I am seeing this in 8x10 with a burnt orange (about the ame color as my car) liner.... stainless steel frame and hanging on the wall in my house!!!! :dayum:

KrayzeeMyke and I have been talking for about a year or more about lining and framing some of our work and getting a booth at First Friday and sharing the cost... something always comes up...still have not even GONE to First Friday :grin:

And I would TOTALLY be down for the run... but Cole please at least a loin cloth... :clap:

Wow Photofreak,

Not sure if anyone has mentioned that "those are awesome pics." :grin:

Dude you got skilzzz yo.

Glad you guys had so much fun. :dayum:

Hey Monkie,

Next year can Ryder go if Ava goes??? Pleeeease.

R-

A: I'm not in charge! B: I'd love to see everyone!

Jodi, this one dude only had on shoes, a hat, and a carefully placed argile sock. So get Cole a sock.

Thanks a bunch for all the compliments on the pics, everyone. I'm glad you like them cause it took forever to post them up. lol

I've been spending as much time as I can latley learning and trying to pick up new photography skills. Cheese, I haven't taken any classes. That is a huge compliment though. :dayum: I've only talked with other photographers and taken mental notes for certain kinds of shots. So I suppose I am self-taught. It helps having something worthy of a good picture in the first place though. :clap: This trip helped tremendously in that department. :grin:

Jodi- that would be awesome to get a booth sometime. I have to get my work printed up first though. We'll chat more about it later. ;)

As for bay to breakers...hell yeah Randog, Ian, Cole, Jodi, etc (and anyone who isn't a douchebag that is down to go). That would be a blast.

Thanks a bunch for all the compliments on the pics, everyone. I'm glad you like them cause it took forever to post them up. lol

I've been spending as much time as I can latley learning and trying to pick up new photography skills. Cheese, I haven't taken any classes. That is a huge compliment though. :dayum: I've only talked with other photographers and taken mental notes for certain kinds of shots. So I suppose I am self-taught. It helps having something worthy of a good picture in the first place though. :clap: This trip helped tremendously in that department. :grin:

Jodi- that would be awesome to get a booth sometime. I have to get my work printed up first though. We'll chat more about it later. ;)

As for bay to breakers...hell yeah Randog, Ian, Cole, Jodi, etc (and anyone who isn't a douchebag that is down to go). That would be a blast.

Can you clarify on the douchebag part?? :dayum::dope::laughoff:

real nice stuff Pete, looks like you guys had a blast! next time you go take the alcatraz tour at night....its a whole different experience, plus it is usually less crowded. it gets a whole new creepy feeling at night, its pretty cool.

looks like the bay to breakers was pretty "tame" unless your holding out! haha.

i need to make a trip up that way..... i think the last time i was there was like 05 damn.

good times good times :D

Jodi, this one dude only had on shoes, a hat, and a carefully placed argile sock. So get Cole a sock.

lol, that's funny, not just a sock, an argyle sock :assblast:

I've been spending as much time as I can latley learning and trying to pick up new photography skills. Cheese, I haven't taken any classes. That is a huge compliment though. :beercheers: I've only talked with other photographers and taken mental notes for certain kinds of shots. So I suppose I am self-taught. It helps having something worthy of a good picture in the first place though. :thumb: This trip helped tremendously in that department. :ban-split:

Good work Pete, good composition and got the exposure nailed. Using the 28-135 mostly? Did you discover any tricks or techniques for the DSLR thread? :coocoo:

Edited by RUn2it

Can you clarify on the douchebag part?? :assblast::coocoo::thumb:

:ban-split:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/douchebag

Noun

douchebag (plural douchebags)

(US, slang) A jerk; a mean or rude person.

(US, slang) An idiot, a dim-witted person.

(US, slang) An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intelligence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.

:beercheers:

real nice stuff Pete, looks like you guys had a blast! next time you go take the alcatraz tour at night....its a whole different experience, plus it is usually less crowded. it gets a whole new creepy feeling at night, its pretty cool.

looks like the bay to breakers was pretty "tame" unless your holding out! haha.

i need to make a trip up that way..... i think the last time i was there was like 05 damn.

good times good times :D

Thanks Justin. We heard other people talk about doing the tour at night as well. That seems like it would be pretty cool. :D

Good work Pete, good composition and got the exposure nailed. Using the 28-135 mostly? Did you discover any tricks or techniques for the DSLR thread? :shake:

Thanks Lee. Yeah mostly just used the 28-135 for all the shots except the ones from the top of the hotel. Lugging that heavy 70-200 lens all around San Fran was out of the question. We must have walked over 100 miles throughout the weekend.