The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will have a couple people there.... is there any truth to the date being changed? dont mean to start rumor just want to clarify since the 8th is what im looking forward to. please PM me if there is any changes.

we will have a couple people there.... is there any truth to the date being changed? dont mean to start rumor just want to clarify since the 8th is what im looking forward to. please PM me if there is any changes.

Why you gotta start rumors man, Eff you! :old::dunno:

Saturday August 8th is the big night. If there were any changes, they would be in this thread, which there arent, so no worries. :usa:

Why you gotta start rumors man, Eff you! :old::dunno:

Saturday August 8th is the big night. If there were any changes, they would be in this thread, which there arent, so no worries. :usa:

that's all I wanted to know.....

We will be there.....

Its looking real good now.I just found out the wedding i need to go to is about 2 blocks from my house and starts at 2pm.So i should have no problem making it out there :dunno:

glad to see you found a way to make it!!!

good to hear your going to be out there aaron.. should be a fun night.... we should have a nice cook out... my bike is ready... nothing done to it ..other than a few cosmetic things.... stockbore and STROKE lol

good to hear your going to be out there aaron.. should be a fun night.... we should have a nice cook out... my bike is ready... nothing done to it ..other than a few cosmetic things.... stockbore and STROKE lol

LOL + crank

I cannot wait for it!!!!

me either! :beatdeadhorse:

As of last night my buggy is ready to rock. Got my shocks back, no more leaks, fixed a little fuel leak, and blasted it down the street on the paddles for a tiny taste of a fix. :laughing: Mutha bitchezz! :MBdance::driver::dunno:

post-3-1248994155_thumb.jpg

post-3-1248994053_thumb.jpg

Let's roll ma fackas! :banghead::beatdeadhorse: