Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'll 2nd that wow! Better put some wheelie bars on that wing :finger::pissed:

It actually doesn't go back nearly as far as the Sandlimo did. It has a good balance point.

Awesome Mike. :pissed:

:pissed: Sure look comfortable in it already. :finger:

Congrats again. Nice car :foshizz:

R-

Considering It usually takes me about half a season to get comfortable driving cars, I am off to a good start with this one

How do you like the windshield, Mike? I've heard people either love em or hate em.

I absolutely loved it. Was a little dusty at night but just had Jodi wipe it off. It makes you fell like you are going way slower though. I hate wearing goggles so it is great for that as well. Just sun glasses.

Posted (edited)

It actually doesn't go back nearly as far as the Sandlimo did. It has a good balance point.

This is the pic that inspired my remark :pissed::pissed: and check out the rear smootie :finger: Gonna have to do a "Dog/vlx" photo shoot :finger::pissed:

June_070_.jpg

post-1632-1245093565_thumb.jpg

Edited by RUn2it
Posted

This is the pic that inspired my remark :pissed::pissed: and check out the rear smootie :finger: Gonna have to do a "Dog/vlx" photo shoot :hello::pissed:

That would make a pretty bad :finger: pic!! Double :randog::randog:

Posted

Holy cow Mike, got Charlie's attention!!!!

Congrats on the car really looks like you enjoyed it!!!

post-1152-1245117438_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Jill. You know I could have really used Charlie out there spotting for me. LOL.

Posted

This is the pic that inspired my remark :beercheers::thumb: and check out the rear smootie :grin: Gonna have to do a "Dog/vlx" photo shoot :pics::rockwoot:

That would make a pretty bad :booty: pic!! Double :randog::randog:

:MBdance: You know I'm down! :lol: :worthless_without_pics:

Let's get Dunefreak :pics: and RUn2it :pics: on the shutters and burn some fuel and SD cards.

Sure would like to have some of that fresh smooth sand you've been playin' in Mike. :driver:

Sounds killer,

R-

:beer_bang:

Posted

:rockwoot: You know I'm down! :beer_bang: :lol:

Let's get Dunefreak :driver: and RUn2it :thumb: on the shutters and burn some fuel and SD cards.

Sure would like to have some of that fresh smooth sand you've been playin' in Mike. :MBdance:

Sounds killer,

R-

:beercheers:

Sounds good to me. :worthless_without_pics: . I can't wait for this next season. Maybe we will have to go run one of these early morning deals. I just have a few things I want to do to the car and then I will be good to go.

Posted (edited)

where did you guys have to go to pick up the rail?

The guy that owned it lived east of stockton but he met us in Tehachapi. I wanted to see if we could meet up for lunch with you but my frind that went with me was on a time line to get home.

Edited by malibu vlx
Posted

so whats up mike are you going to tell us the price you picked this bad :worthless_without_pics: rail for or the story behind it :beercheers: :beer_bang: :lol:

Posted

oooo and i didn't hear anything about you :lol: :worthless_without_pics: over the sand limo.....but i do see a big :beer_bang: on your new rail...ones again congrats :beercheers:

Posted

so whats up mike are you going to tell us the price you picked this bad :MBdance: rail for or the story behind it :lol: :worthless_without_pics: :rockwoot:

Not really wanting to get into that. I am just glad it worked out. It was alot of good timing and a season of maneuvering. That is all that needs to be said.

oooo and i didn't hear anything about you :thumb::booty: over the sand limo.....but i do see a big :driver: on your new rail...ones again congrats :beercheers:

I was very sad when there was a blank spot in the garage. The new still isn't as fast but it sure makes it up in torque. :beer_bang:

Posted

The guy that owned it lived east of stockton but he met us in Tehachapi. I wanted to see if we could meet up for lunch with you but my frind that went with me was on a time line to get home.

WHATEVA :beer_bang: now im all :lol: hurt cause you guys snubbed me :worthless_without_pics:

def next time youre out this way, let me know foolio :beercheers:

Posted (edited)

WHATEVA :idea: now im all :booty: hurt cause you guys snubbed me :lol:

def next time youre out this way, let me know foolio :dumbass:

If I would have made the trip Cheesey you KNOW we would have been stopping by for some :dunno::think: :hug: :hello:

Edited by sand chick
Posted

Cole and I got the Ipod mount in today.

post-911-1245268376_thumb.jpg

post-911-1245268716_thumb.jpg

Looks sweet~!

but you let Cole near your buggy with a sharp instrument :ah: like a drill or even screws??/ :think::dunno: :dumbass:

Posted

Looks sweet~!

but you let Cole near your buggy with a sharp instrument :ah: like a drill or even screws??/ :idea::think::dunno:

Yeah pretty soon he'll have a shark mouth and crooked eyeball to boot ! :hello:

:dumbass:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...