Our New Rail

sand chick

Yeah pretty soon he'll have a shark mouth and crooked eyeball to boot ! :think:

:dumbass:

Yea. I don't think so. :dunno: I am not sure if I am going to leave the Trick logo or put some different graphics on it. Anybody got some good ideas?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. I don't think so. :think: I am not sure if I am going to leave the Trick logo or put some different graphics on it. Anybody got some good ideas?

Leave it!!

Its not green so none of my previous ideas would work!

I like the Trick logo on the side for some reason.. just my personal opinion.. but that doesn't count for much of anything more then :dunno: :dumbass:

Leave the logo. It's not too common you see a company logo that actually looks good on a car that is so BIG!

P.S.-

Where did you get that IPOD mount? I like that one. Price too if you don't mind.

Edited by bp-guy

only cause I said so though right? :dumbass:

So when you going to come check it out in person? :dunno:

Leave the logo. It's not too common you see a company logo that actually looks good on a car that is so BIG!

P.S.-

Where did you get that IPOD mount? I like that one. Price too if you don't mind.

Well at least if I do leave it, I will know that people dig it. The mount I got on ebay for 29.00. We had to add an extra rubber strap at the bottom for dune ability.

Edited by malibu vlx

:lol: or put a P in front of it :lol:

You are killing me. :old::whistle::lol::lol:

That has my vote!!! :P :ah: :laughoff:

As long we can put cream cycle on the side of yours.

I don't think he would be qualified to drive it if it said that on the side!! :laughoff:

Thanks honey. :hug:

i heard some sly remark about a crooked eyball and had to look...i actually didnt touch anything sharp in the build of the ipod mount...i help out when i can...lol..mike that car is just too dam cool!

thats right step away from the sharp tools, now go get me a coors light with some clamato in it :whistle:

dont forget the splash of Tabasco :laughoff:

thats right step away from the sharp tools, now go get me a coors light with some clamato in it :whistle:

dont forget the splash of Tabasco :laughoff:

hmmm...you have me mistaken for the Dune Porter....remember i invite you to do 6 lap 6 beer races...and you bring the beer... :lol::laughoff: