Going to the Night Drags?

undertow

Here's the deal. I'm trying to bring 2 sets of lights for the drags and the cost for 2 sets is alittle more then I can handle right now so Im asking for donations from the ppl that would like to help out. I had originally only planed on one set but that's really not enough to light up the hill all the way to the top. I know most bikes have lights on them and you don't really need lights on the hill... but if you plan on riding on the lit up part please think about donating.. Doesn't have to be much, every little bit helps. Thanks in advance to everybody that donates to making this a GREAT night!! :beercheers:

My paypal is sober509@yahoo.com Thanks again!

Edited by undertow

if iam able to make it i will kick in $20 when i get there for sure thanks

Sounds good, thanks. lol.. we can't argue in the other thread and then you not make it! Hope you make it for sure. Gonna be alot of fun.

Sounds good, thanks. lol.. we can't argue in the other thread and then you not make it! Hope you make it for sure. Gonna be alot of fun.

i'll throw in some money!!!! two sets of lights thats going to be the chit, hell yea undertow your going to make the night drags that much better!!!!!

post-5473-1247443583_thumb.gif

Edited by livetodrag

I will gladly throw 20$ in when I get to the dunes! It will be easy to find you, just look for the fastest guy on the hill !

Thanks! Will be nice to meet you also. I don't know about the easy to find though :D we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks Pete! I'll be talking to you tomorrow hopefully if not for sure on friday. Thanks again for the help. Were gonna light the hill up big time this year.

One year we had 3 sets of lights out there... WAAAAY more than enough. 2 sets of lights will be perfect 3 was kinda overkill!! As soon as i get home ill send a lil your way.

One year we had 3 sets of lights out there... WAAAAY more than enough. 2 sets of lights will be perfect 3 was kinda overkill!! As soon as i get home ill send a lil your way.

Yeah 2 should be about perfect. Thanks for helping out I appreciate it.

Way cool of you to bring lights. $25 sent to your account. Thanks again! :laughoff:

My Pleasure to bring them out, helps everybody see what's going on and makes it alot safer. Thank you for helping.. bringing them is the easy part, $$$ is the hard part.