Job's

RAGDOLL MX

well as most of you know I work at the Hard Rock. Its not a glorious job, and it barley pays the bills, and it barley allows me to go to the dunes.Personally i think that iam over qualified to be a security officer...

BUT I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I like the atmosphere, the concerts, the pool parties and thennnnnnn i actually have to do work.

breif codes..

http://www.protectthecity.com/pdfs/400codes.pdf

http://www.radiolabs.com/police-codes.html

and we use these alot..not all of them

here is how my night went ...and this is almost nightly:

started off with a drunk passed out in front of the parking garage.

then a fight broke out. Some woman got clocked. bled all over the place.

some guy got punched and knocked his tooth loose. busted his lip open.

a drunk driver hit a parked vehicle and almost left the scene, took him into custody, metro arrested him for a DUI.

a domestic happened out front of valet.

a HUGE fight between 4 guys and 2 women

i caught a couple having sex in their car

saw a couple having sex on their balcony...(and it was 2 chicks...no guys...i ..um...waited to call that one in for a minute or 5).

2 people sleeping in a cabana

and then it was time to do my reports and go home.

that was my day.

so what goes on at your job????

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Dayum dude. Quite an eventful night! Sorry I didn't call you after Wasted Space last night. lol It was time to go. :laughoff: The "all you can drink" bracelet (which we somehow didn't have to pay a penny for) was taken full advantage of. :headbang1: Anna had to babysit both me and Eddie. :lol: Stupid shots of Patron. WTF was :bs: thinking? lol

oh, back to the topic.

so what goes on at your job????

Uhhh, I fix cars. Not nearly as exciting. lol

Damn, that chick has alot of blood all over her. Which one was her on that list of stuff that happened?

my work is not nearly as exciting (not even close), a little gratifying at times, but pays decent. yearly salary around or over 6 figures.

awesome pics.. and chicks bumpin' uglies! yesha.. i hardly see any chicks at my jobs, and the ones you do see aren't worth seeing heh.

WOW, talk about never a dull moment. Well my job not nearly as crazy. I MARRY DUMB PEOPLE!!

But last sat I did have some lady laughing so hard during her ceremony that she pee'd herself, the floor and the front pew she sat down in. WTF!!! :?: Some little older oriental lady. I couldnt freaking believe it. Ive seen alot at my job, but that was definately a first. Then she wanted to leave, I told her Id get her some papertowels to clean that up, cause I wasnt toughing it. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I see old and young, minors, obvious green card situations. See some nasty weird stuff. I think they should do a reality show for your job cole, might be able to do one for my job as well, but think it would be lame. :headbang1:

Mostly I get a-holes drunk.. Crackhead jumped over the bar one night and tried to break the register open with a wine bottle.. people throwing up on the bar.. fights every now and then... and of course more a-holes, with a few nice ppl sprinkled in. Not nearly as exciting as your job but the pay is ok. And sometimes I get to see boobs.

Mostly I get a-holes drunk.. Crackhead jumped over the bar one night and tried to break the register open with a wine bottle.. people throwing up on the bar.. fights every now and then... and of course more a-holes, with a few nice ppl sprinkled in. Not nearly as exciting as your job but the pay is ok. And sometimes I get to see boobs.

hey!!!!!! :angry2:

:beercheers:

I sit in a little shack all by myself on a corprate computer with a 120 ft scale in front of me selling dirt, sand and rocks. The wonderful smells in my enviroment consist of grease, diesel exhaust and dust. All I hear is the sound of semi engines, air brakes and 100 ton dump trucks!! Oh ya I'm just a dirt worm! I work in it and play in it.

Edited by ~JILL~

lol i remember that night when the bus ran into the taxi...like wtf was he thinking "o i can make this with my little geo metro...o wait...sh*t"

I think its time for me to do in house....u guys get to see it all. I just get mosh pits and drunks. Last show i got nailed in head by some chics head falling back after a big group in the pit fell into the crowd. O and then about 2 min later a different chic fell back and put her 6" spike like heal into the top of my foot. with that all said, I still love my job :)

i just work with crack heads, murder's, tax evasion artists, wife beaters, child molestors and jews :D Its not pleasent but ehh its work

ummm...you forgot the homeless heroin addicts.....its like watching the basketball diaries live.

Edited by SKINNER