ash Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 So tonight, the wife and I decided to go to Town Square, stop by the Apple Store get a couple things and then have a peaceful dinner at the Yard House. No kids for 2 weeks, hell this is like a honeymoon. So for dessert we go to the Yogurt place that sells it for .30 an ounce. Now you say, WTF does the title have to do with that story..nothing really, just wanted to share buttttt, and I mean that in the literal terms, she walks in and OMG, are you F'n kidding me??!! I have 3 children and not once did I ever picture my wife wearing something like this. The guy she's with really does not love her, cause if he did, he would have told her "Yes honey, that outfit makes you look prego." And you expect not to get weird looks while dressed like that? So here ya go, shocker..you are pregnant and I'm sure South Beach didn't have this in mind when they made these shorts. And I am sorry if this photo is of you and your wife..really and truly, but I can't pass this up. Quote
SandBurro Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 Maybe she thinks she is only pregnant from the waist up ? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 you can thank the "do it if it feels good" agenda...even if its morally wrong Quote
anti bling Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 just because it fits doesn't make it OK to wear. hell even i could wear a speedo... but i would look like a water balloon with a rubber band wrapped around it. NOT A GOOD LOOK. Quote
desertskyz Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 Just one word: TACKY Girlfriend have some quoth for god-sake or a least a tiny, tiny, bit of class. Quote
che che DD Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 I wonder if this is a good time to leave out the fact that I sported a bikini when I was 8 months preggo lol.. Hey I though I rocked it great!!!!! Its hard being pregnant. giver her a break. Quote
DuNePrEd Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 come on guys....in a good way and with no disrespect she still looks hot......lol Quote
dunefreak Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 I laugh every time I look at those pics. Fuggin GHETTO You guys really think thats hot? Quote
che che DD Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 I rocked boxers and wife beaters everywhere . When your that far along in your pregnancy you just dont give a fk about anything but comfort... Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 IIts hard being pregnant. giver her a break. well, its gotta BE hard to get pregnant Quote
crazymexeddie Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 She is probably a beautiful woman but c'mon pregnant is not hot remember demi moore posin prego for a mag cover she's probably goin 2 hit the dancefloor and drop that baby right as a lady gaga song starts playin Quote
Fast Machine Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 It's funny how everyone has their different views about this! All I'll say is just because you can doesn't mean you should. I hope she's having a boy. Quote
White Rhino Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 She is probably a beautiful woman but c'mon pregnant is not hot remember demi moore posin prego for a mag cover she's probably goin 2 hit the dancefloor and drop that baby right as a lady gaga song starts playin yes I do, and she was HOTT as hell doing it Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 Oooff! I hope the problem with those pics is my widescreen and not her wide load Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 It's funny how everyone has their different views about this! All I'll say is just because you can doesn't mean you should. I hope she's having a boy. ^^^^^^^^^^^^what she said...^^^^^^^^^^ its like spandex... its a right....NOT a privledge my wife was just preggo and she would not have left the house wearing HOOCHIE Gear. now around the house....hellllll yeah!...bow chica bow wowwwwww.. Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 Man preg or not, that sh*t's only cool @ Havasu and that neighborhood behind the Stratosphere... I know, I have a pair of shorts like that Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.