Gotta new toy today!

OGP

My father in law has an 05 and I took it to pick up lunch 1 day on sahara... I had that thing up to 70 mph in 2nd gear lol ... his has all the bells and whistles

He asked me how I liked it and I told him it drove almost as good as my Avalanche lol... Didnt get to drive it for a long time after that haaaa

they are fun cars for sure Tim .. .Congrats

Capt

My father in law has an 05 and I took it to pick up lunch 1 day on sahara... I had that thing up to 70 mph in 2nd gear lol ... his has all the bells and whistles

He asked me how I liked it and I told him it drove almost as good as my Avalanche lol... Didnt get to drive it for a long time after that haaaa

they are fun cars for sure Tim .. .Congrats

Capt

It gets for sure. I was triple digits on the drive home. I see a speeding ticket in the very near future. Hopefully I get this sold before the ticket though.

why even put back seats in it? really you would be sitting straight up and down with your legs in your lap lol.

Nice looking car though, I want a vette 97-03 for cheep hint hint :)

A bitchin convertible low mile vette went through yesterday. It was either an 05 or 06 and I think it sold for $23k It was daytona yellow with black leather interior and black top. 29 to 31,000 miles im pretty sure. I called Pete at work to have him pull up blue book on it. It went waaaaaaaay under book.

Thats badass Tim. But if you wanted something like that for so long and now you have it, why would you sell it? I know I know....everything is technically for sale. lol

Muthaaaaa BITCHEZZZZ!!!

-ISBB

I was like wtf...I didnt post that. :grin: Log me out next time, Nick! :laughoff: lol

A bitchin convertible low mile vette went through yesterday. It was either an 05 or 06 and I think it sold for $23k It was daytona yellow with black leather interior and black top. 29 to 31,000 miles im pretty sure. I called Pete at work to have him pull up blue book on it. It went waaaaaaaay under book.

damn i just looked up a basic vette convertible 06 with 30k on it and lowest trade in is 27k it books out for 38k retail! thats crazy how cheep stuff is going for.

Thats badass Tim. But if you wanted something like that for so long and now you have it, why would you sell it? I know I know....everything is technically for sale. lol

I was like wtf...I didnt post that. :old: Log me out next time, Nick! :laughoff: lol

I would like to own a viper for a while and then a ZO6 vette. Then decide out of these 3 cars which one suits me the best and buy one to keep.

I got an offer on the car today and now Im having second thoughts about selling it. I drove it up the mountain over the weekend and think Id be crazy to get rid of it. By far the funnest car I have ever driven.