Gourmet Popcorn on Vendors row

Doghouse

Do you have it in your store too?

I will have it in my shop sometime Friday and then of course, after that as well.

I am going to set up dealers for this product and have 1 already. Tomorrow I'll be calling a food distributor I know that delivers to various stores in Pahrump. If he gets on with me, it will be in local stores here soon.

How about garlic parmesean? If you have never had it, try it, its great!

that is one of the flavors i could add also. i just bought 18 cases, so new adds will be on the next order - let me know in my e-mail feedback@doghouserepair.com for speedy assurance.

the more requests I get, the more I'll try to add. I'll have to post a list of all the flavors.

all the flavors:

Butter, BBQ, Caramel, Sour Cream & Onion, Ranch, Mix (Cheese, Butter & Caramel in one bag), Cheddar, Pizza, White Cheddar, Dill, Jalapeno Cheddar, Cajun, Parmesan Garlic, Salt & Vinegar, Toffee, Apple Cinnamon, Pumpkin Caramel, Green Apple, Hot Jalapeno Cheddar & Red Hot Cinnamon Caramel.

Whew

forget the jalapeno get some avanero.......jalapeno is for kiddies the grown ups need avanero popcorn :laughoff:

What the hell is an avenero? Are you meaning habenero? If so I am down with that. If it is something else pleas fill me in. :laughoff:

forget the jalapeno get some avanero.......jalapeno is for kiddies the grown ups need avanero popcorn :laughoff:

Hey Jorgey. Dont want to correct your espanol but Jabanero is spelled HABANERO. I thought BIG E was bad. Oh yiah mi esposa is from D EFE. Chilanga...

Habanero chili

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For the feminine form of the Spanish word Habanero, see Habanera.

Habanero

A habanero chili

Scientific classification

Kingdom: Plantae

(unranked): Angiosperms

(unranked): Eudicots

(unranked): Asterids

Order: Solanales

Family: Solanaceae

Genus: Capsicum

Species: C. chinense

Binomial name

Capsicum chinense

Jacq.

Heat: Exceptionally Hot (SR: 100,000-350,000)

The habanero chili (Capsicum chinense) (pronounced /ˌhɑːbəˈnɛəroʊ/; Spanish: [aβaˈneɾo]) is one of the most intensely spicy species of chili peppers of the Capsicum genus. It is sometimes spelled habañero—the diacritical mark being added as a hypercorrection.[1] Unripe habaneros are green, and they color as they mature. Common colors are orange and red, but white, brown, and pink are also seen. Typically a ripe habanero is 2–6 centimetres (0.79–2.4 in) long.

Contents [hide]

1 Origin and current use

2 Rank on the Scoville Scale

3 See also

4 Gallery

5 References

6 External links

[edit] Origin and current use

The habanero chili pepper most likely originated in the Yucatán Peninsula and its coastal regions. Upon its discovery by Europeans, it was rapidly disseminated to other adequate climate areas of the world, to the point that 18th-century taxonomists mistook China for its place of origin and called it "Capsicum chinense"—the Chinese pepper.[2][3][4] In more recent times, and after research, it is believed to have originated in the Mexican state of Yucatán.

The chili's name is derived from the name of the Cuban city of La Habana, which is known as Havana in English. Although it is not the place of origin, it was frequently traded there.[5]

[edit] Rank on the Scoville Scale

Habenero chili peppers are ranked 100,000–350,000 on the Scoville scale.

Edited by Jakster884

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: He eats habanero's raw!!!!

I don't think he has any taste buds left in his mouth!!! :laughoff: The hotter the better!

Hot Jalepeno chedder popcorn!

:beercheers::pics::DDRrocks: He eats habanero's raw!!!!

I don't think he has any taste buds left in his mouth!!! :whoop: The hotter the better!

Hot Jalepeno chedder popcorn!

I remember someone having raw habanero's in someone's kitchen a while back, one in particular (Richie) had never done it, his nose was red, running and he had tears flowing! That was funny!! Mike, I think you were laughing pretty hard which made it even funnier. Someone tried sneaking some into Michaels carne too but he found it.

Edited by ~JILL~

is vegas gourmet popcorn still coming out?....we bought from them last season, the "mix" one sounds strange but tastes friggin goood....so was the pizza one. I will be grabbin some again for sure.

VGP is no longer coming out. The reason is they have dealers like Doghouse now that sell for them, so they can concentrate on just making the yummy popcorn now.

I have the personal size bags in stock now and will have it with me this weekend.

Groovee Dawgs is going to have the VG popcorn for Halloween.