2010 regatta date?

SKINNER

So i was lookin at the calender and it looks like Jan. 29 30 31 weekend is a full moon weekend and its a couple weeks before presidents day. i know dunefreak mentioned doin it before instead of after pres. day this year. pros? cons? feedback?.....slap in the back of the head?

i am the worst about waiting til the last minute, and my 70 is in 70 pieces, so i need a fire under my a$$ to get busy! lol

just throwing it out there, dont mean to jump the gun, just throwin .02 cents in!

:atc:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny you mention it. We were going to announce it this week. Saturday, January 30th is going to be the date so mark your calendars. It should be even better this year so stay tuned for more details to come very soon! :headbang1: :atc:

Hell yiah, thats my birthday :beercheers:

Now all I need is to get my quad running, find and buy a 70, and find a place to crash :headbang1:

:headbang1:

Funny you mention it. We were going to announce it this week. Saturday, January 30th is going to be the date so mark your calendars. It should be even better this year so stay tuned for more details to come very soon! :headbang1: :atc:

Oh hell yeah! :beercheers: Not missing it this year! Only problem... one of me, and three 70's :headbang1:

:atc: :atc: :atc:

Funny you mention it. We were going to announce it this week. Saturday, January 30th is going to be the date so mark your calendars. It should be even better this year so stay tuned for more details to come very soon! :beercheers: :atc:

sweet! sorry i jumped the gun though! i just got "itchy" typing fingers after you and i were talkin about this years regatta on saturday night, then talkin to OGP about his projects made it worse! so i started lookin through the calendar to see how the dates looked. now off to dratv for some goodies!

sweet! sorry i jumped the gun though! i just got "itchy" typing fingers after you and i were talkin about this years regatta on saturday night, then talkin to OGP about his projects made it worse! so i started lookin through the calendar to see how the dates looked. now off to dratv for some goodies!

no worries at all, Justin. It is better that everyone marks it down now anyways. :beercheers:

Skinner good info there DRATV never heard of them till now. I finally picked up my :atc: last week. Thanks Pete for bringing it out to D. I had just bought two new tires yesterday an hour before the post. At least I now know where to pick up some extras next time around. :beercheers:

Skinner good info there DRATV never heard of them till now. I finally picked up my :atc: last week. Thanks Pete for bringing it out to D. I had just bought two new tires yesterday an hour before the post. At least I now know where to pick up some extras next time around. :beercheers:

Cheng Shin C829 http://www.majesticpowersportsllc.com/serv...-ATV-ATC/Detail

i just picked up my new to me 83 atc 70 BLUE :turkey: stole it from a guy this morning. sorry to anyone that didnt get there before me :turkey: but it was on my way to work. didnt know it was the factory blue until i got there. here are some raw pics before i start cleaning and working on it. :beercheers:

post-978-1258507266_thumb.jpg

post-978-1258507303_thumb.jpg

i just picked up my new to me 83 atc 70 BLUE :grin: stole it from a guy this morning. sorry to anyone that didnt get there before me :grin: but it was on my way to work. didnt know it was the factory blue until i got there. here are some raw pics before i start cleaning and working on it. :lol:

was that the one on craigslist for 150 bucks?!!

Hey all just wanted to give you a heads up. We are looking to pull a permit for this year's event; therwfore we won't have any details for a couple weeks. We hope everything goes smoothly with the process and it's not too big of a pain in the a$$. We want to play it 100% by the rules this year as we anticipate it to be an even bigger gig. So hopefully the BLM is cooperative and can help us make it successful 2nd annual 70cc regatta. So far I have talked about this with Larry Blaine (BLM) and I plan to discuss it with him in further detail in person over Tday weekend at D.

I'll keep you guys posted as things move forward. :atc: :lol:

Brian ready for another fireball jump lol

:yiah: that was some funny :poop: :lol:

LOL...made for some great pictures...That was last years trick, we will see what this years event turns into. have to come up with something different

I am guessing Mark will come up with something

LOL...made for some great pictures...That was last years trick, we will see what this years event turns into. have to come up with something different

I am guessing Mark will come up with something

I am thinking razor wire and explosives :mischevious: