2010 regatta date?

SKINNER

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iam going to make some custom 1 off trophys as well as something special for the regatta its self, but i need some stuff.

i need any old:

pistons/rods

crank and rod

sprockets (front or rear)

anything unique

Iam making some custom 1 off trophys and i need this as soon as anyone can find them, i would like them in steel (it is easier to weld that way) so if anyone has them let me know ill meet up with you and get them, this may be stuff thats lying around in your garage or in a box somewhere.

email me at

ragdollmx@vzw.blackberry.net

or call / text me @

702-726-0497

thanks!

Cole

i thought pete had the trophy's covered!! Might want to get in touch with the people that are organizing things instead of just goin and doin stuff.. dont wanna double up and waste anyones time or $$$ ya know

i thought pete had the trophy's covered!! Might want to get in touch with the people that are organizing things instead of just goin and doin stuff.. dont wanna double up and waste anyones time or $$$ ya know

I got the cracked piston outta my 500 u can have?

:beercheers: I already talked with Cole about it. Instead of trophies, I think he's just gonna make a big funky sign for the regatta using ideas like he's talking about. Yes, I have the trophies covered. :beercheers:

maybe some kind of a trivia question/quiz after each rider switch, rider cant take off until their teammate answers the question,.... goofy dumont trivia or just general knowledge stuff?? the kind of questions that are easy to answer as long as you are not under pressure to answer them!.... before you know it someone gets stumped, and someone catches up.

That a good f*cking idea :headbang1:

i did nick, its all good, iam making something special for the regatta, something that can be used every year. and some shennagan trophys, just for the hell of it!

If I could find a damn 70 I would trick it out with a basket, a bell and girlie things. Then race like a mofo.

Crash then be laid up the rest of the weekend. I still want a 70

How much are you willing to spend??? :laughing:

Nevermind, just saw you bought a 4 wheel 70 instead....

I'll sell my atc70 for the right price :laughing:

Edited by Foxysandchick