New Duner......

HappyHour

Well folks and good peeps of DDR, I've been laying low for the better part of a year now due to the fact that my wife and myself recently had a baby boy, or a new duner as I like to call him. :headspin: :headbang1: I haven't seen the sand since Feb. at the 70cc regatta and I am jonesin' for some sand, as well as to see how my new engine does. I only have about an hour on it and would like to get more. Our next trip to the wonderful D is planned for Feb. the weekend after Pres. Day. (but that could change between now and then) Anyway, my sons name is Lucas. He came into this world on Nov. 9th at 7:42 in the a.m., he was 21 inches long, and he was an even 8 pounder......... :booty::yiah: :B So hopefully, I'll be able to enjoy the Dumont air and have a drink with you good peeps real soon!!!! :headbang1::headbang1::beercheers: :headspin:

Well peeps, here I am!!!! :headbang1::booty:

post-17-1258470054_thumb.jpg

Somebody took me out of that warm place I was in and brought me out into this cold place............Somebody WILL PAY!!!!!!! :headspin:

post-17-1258470079_thumb.jpg

Keep up the good duning peeps!!!! :mc::usa::whoop::ynot::randog:

Thanks for allowing me to be a proud dad for just a minute..... :dope: