mineurbiz Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 never mind someone slap me on the head! Quote
tigajoe Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 OK just once will do. got one registered paticipant and 3 supporting spectators but only only me and the wife truckin on up! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 Updated list! We're now at 29 registered participants and 35 spectators registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster + 1 added participant KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo + 1 added participant Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T wsky70 OGP 702LTR450 The Mad Greek desertskyz tigajoe 2Extreme +1 # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (2) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino (1) dunejumper (1) FE135 (5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew (3) The Alaskan (3) tigajoe (1) 2Extreme OK just once will do. got one registered paticipant and 3 supporting spectators but only only me and the wife truckin on up! Thanks man! Glad to see so many peeps registered this year! It's gonna be quite the turnout. :atc: See ya out there! ...just for good measure Quote
2Extreme Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Alright I just took care of my registration. 2 participants and 1 spectator. I sure don't want to miss out on the T-shirt order. Had fun last year and can't wait for another great time with all you guys. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 Alright I just took care of my registration. 2 participants and 1 spectator. I sure don't want to miss out on the T-shirt order. Had fun last year and can't wait for another great time with all you guys. nice! list updated Quote
2Extreme Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Thanks Pete. Hope your build is going well. Can't wait to show our 2 newly done 70's at the regetta and have some fun with a bunch of BIG kids. Quote
SKINNER Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 :atc: cant wait to see everybodies 70's this year, so many people have been "building/cleaning up" their toys! it should be a great time! lookin forward to meeting some new folks and checkin out the rides! 3 weeks from tonight, hangin out with good folks and listening the "swarm of bees" sound that comes from little bikes with big people on em testin out the track!..lol :atc: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 9, 2010 Author Posted January 9, 2010 Yep this year is gonna be badass! I can't wait. I will be getting out there probably Wed night and staying thru Sunday. Gotta get some duning in before the regatta. And then Saturday it's on! :atc: We're now at 29 registered participants and 40 spectators! registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster + 1 added participant KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo + 1 added participant Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T wsky70 OGP 702LTR450 The Mad Greek desertskyz tigajoe 2Extreme +1 added participant # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (2) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino (1) dunejumper (1) FE135 (5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew (3) The Alaskan (3) tigajoe (1) 2Extreme (4) jmanx (1) sincity blondie Quote
dunefreak Posted January 9, 2010 Author Posted January 9, 2010 hey guys... Let me clear up some confusion on a couple things that I thought everyone would understand without explanation. 1) In order to pre-register or make an order in the DDR store (ie: purchase a participant package or rsvp as a spectator, etc) you need to register a new store account. Your DDR forum account is completley separate from that so your forum log in info will not work in the store. 2) RSVP'ing as a free spectator (which costs nothing) does not entitle you to an event t-shirt. If you want to come out but also want a shirt, you will need to select spectator package, then keep shopping and purchase a t-shirt as well. If there are any questions feel free to email me (pete@dumontduneriders.com) or just post up. Thanks. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 OK Pete, I figured it out. No need for a T. We just wanted to come out and hang with everyone and watch the festivities. :cheesebong: Did we do it right for spectators? Quote
2Extreme Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 hey guys... Let me clear up some confusion on a couple things that I thought everyone would understand without explanation. 1) In order to pre-register or make an order in the DDR store (ie: purchase a participant package or rsvp as a spectator, etc) you need to register a new store account. Your DDR forum account is completley separate from that so your forum log in info will not work in the store. 2) RSVP'ing as a free spectator (which costs nothing) does not entitle you to an event t-shirt. If you want to come out but also want a shirt, you will need to select spectator package, then keep shopping and purchase a t-shirt as well. If there are any questions feel free to email me (pete@dumontduneriders.com) or just post up. Thanks. Hey Pete. I hope that I did this correctly. After I registered I did receive 3 emails including an order confirmation number. Let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2010 Author Posted January 10, 2010 OK Pete, I figured it out. No need for a T. We just wanted to come out and hang with everyone and watch the festivities. :cheesebong: Did we do it right for spectators? Yep, you guys are good. Hey Pete. I hope that I did this correctly. After I registered I did receive 3 emails including an order confirmation number. Let me know if I need to do anything else. Thanks No problem, you are good as well. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2010 Author Posted January 10, 2010 FY 70's :porn: Some people get it and love em...some don't. It's gonna be fun as hell. :surrender: Quote
jorgeloco Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 Some people get it and love em...some don't. It's gonna be fun as hell. :surrender: yeah I know I wish I could go Quote
dune_rat Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 Crap, I cant go this year...have to work Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 FY 70's :porn: I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 :surrender: Quote
Just Mike Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 Some people get it and love em...some don't. It's gonna be fun as hell. :surrender: The Captian made me do it. Quote
sand chick Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 The Captian made me do it. :surrender: And the Bailey's Quote
dunefreak Posted January 11, 2010 Author Posted January 11, 2010 29 registered participants and 48 spectators! registered participants White Rhino Skinner ninjagreengirl Randog Matt86m ronster + 1 added participant KRUSTY Jackster mineurbiz vegas style POULE43 RG25911 raspadoo + 1 added participant Miss99 dunefreak duniemonke RAGDOLLMX ISBB TCS T wsky70 OGP 702LTR450 The Mad Greek desertskyz tigajoe 2Extreme +1 added participant # of spectators (1) Miss99 (1) dunesmurf (3) don29palms (1) 80 grit (2) yfzrider53 (1) Chadwhick (3) TPD duner (go raiders, malibu vlx, whatever he goes by now lol) (4) Jackster84 (1) sandawg (1) matt86m (1) TCS T (2) White Rhino (1) dunejumper (1) FE135 (5) Mid Life Crisis, NE14SAND, etc crew (3) The Alaskan (3) tigajoe (1) 2Extreme (4) jmanx (1) sincity blondie (2) Brian (no sreen name listed) (4) jmanx (2) BLUE STEEL & Kitcat This is gonna be quite the crowd and good time! Anyone else who hasn't registered get on the list asap. Deadline for pre-register & t-shirts is THIS Friday the 15th. Quote
DunerDan Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 (edited) Some people get it and love em...some don't. It's gonna be fun as hell. haha hell ya it looks like a hella of a lot of fun, i dont even have a 70, but im thinkin the drunken show watchin giants on midhet bikes is gonna be just as good!! :clown: Edited January 11, 2010 by yfzrider53 Quote
dunefreak Posted January 11, 2010 Author Posted January 11, 2010 haha hell ya it looks like a hella of a lot of fun, i dont even have a 70, but im thinkin the drunken giants on midhet bikes is gonna be just as good!! :clown: Not exactly. There isn't gonna be any drunken riding in this event. That will not be tolerated one bit. This is a legit event where atc owners actually get together and tear it up on these things. No alcohol needed for that kinda fun. The beers come out later after it's over when it's time to party. :drunks: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.