2nd Annual 70cc Regatta at Dumont

dunefreak

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/70cc-regat...nual/index.html

camp-map.jpg

The group camp for the regatta will be about the same spot as last year's...along the first finger on the vendor row side.

Sweet thanks! Ill try to get outhere while its still light, but depends on work. Ill look for your Sandpiper. Is someone gonna have a drag we could pull behind a truck? If not i may be able to get my hands on one.

Sorry im not an AVID 70cc track builder hahaha! You can just point me in the direction there Professor!

Nor am I but it doesn't take much to figure out that these little things don't need much area for a track. :dumbass:

What we did last year was first lay out a track using the quads to get some berms built up, then we fine tuned it with the 70's and sandboni pulled behind a side x side. :shocked:

:shocked:

How much wider is a sxs than a truck? Not much sorry for the minor miscalculation geez :dumbass:

And its the size of the drag not the size of what ur pulling it with :P

should be fun man cant wait to really get to hang out with you guys!

:shocked: Ummm,,, Turning Radius. ^^^ lol. You got scolded by The Frizzz (Pete). :dumbass:

Here's a pic of the mesh.

It's steel and pretty heavy, so I think it will do good on the track. :atc:

We had it out earlier this season behind a qWad. It did good.

It just cuts down the high points.

post-591-1264204056_thumb.jpg

R-

Edited by Randog

:shocked: Ummm,,, Turning Radius. ^^^ lol. You got scolded by The Frizzz (Pete). :dumbass:

R-

No jumps, bumps, worms ?????????? :MBdance: No one falling of in a "HEAP"

I suppose you won't allow roll bars, nerf bars or front bumpers either ????? :driver:

Damnit! :assblast:

:booty:

Edited by SANDAWG

:think: Ummm,,, Turning Radius. ^^^ lol. You got scolded by The Frizzz (Pete). :MBdance:

R-

got me on the radius....dammit!

didn't know it was gonna be that tight of turns just big sweepers to build up speed idk... like I said I haven't done it before lol :duniemonkie:

:booty:

How much wider is a sxs than a truck? Not much sorry for the minor miscalculation geez :think:

And its the size of the drag not the size of what ur pulling it with :P

should be fun man cant wait to really get to hang out with you guys!

see Randog's post ;) freakin :atc: rookie :laughoff:

:think: Ummm,,, Turning Radius. ^^^ lol. You got scolded by The Frizzz (Pete). :MBdance:

R-

Awww jIAh...looks perfect R-Dizz! :MBdance::yiah:

You said SCOLDED by the frizz. :lol::clap::lol::lol: That's rediculous!

the wife is lookin foward to this one, thats a good thing for me ;) told here i bought a 70 two weeks ago and i got a smile, not what i was expecting LOL

nice! gps's's's's's's's :drunks: :laughoff:

Hey Aaron, Al told me you weren't going now. Wassup with dat?

Nor am I but it doesn't take much to figure out that these little things don't need much area for a track. :MBdance:

What we did last year was first lay out a track using the quads to get some berms built up, then we fine tuned it with the 70's and sandboni pulled behind a side x side. :laughoff:

Or the Tracker!!!!!!!! :think:

Quick note: If anyone has CONES, please bring as many as you can.

its not looking good Pete! personal family issues, will know 4 sure Tuesday.

aww crap...hope things work out Aaron! :(

wed evening looks good with me! as long as the final couple parts fit and 70 runs right

sweet! OGP & I will be there.

Pete, How about getting some of those stick on paper name tags. Put peoples screen name on them so the bashful ones can see who is who and visa versa!

:think:

Cause Cole will take them all and where them himself.

We'll be rollin' in about 9:30 Friday morning. Bring the Sammi so if you need help with the track just let us know.

Quick note: If anyone has CONES, please bring as many as you can.

aww crap...hope things work out Aaron! :(

sweet! OGP & I will be there.

Hey Pete, I usually have a dozen or so large cones in the moho, I wont be able to make it till fri pm, my sidekick (daughter) for the weekend snapped her ankle so I recruited a buddy who has to work till 4pm fri.. :think:

Edited by raspadoo

Pete, How about getting some of those stick on paper name tags. Put peoples screen name on them so the bashful ones can see who is who and visa versa!

:bump:

I'm thinking NAHHH. :think::broke: Peeps don't need a name tag to get to know each other. Just speak up! :peeps:

We're gonna do paper plate number tags on the 70's so maybe everyone can throw their screen name on there as well. :thumb:

Cause Cole will take them all and where them himself.

We'll be rollin' in about 9:30 Friday morning. Bring the Sammi so if you need help with the track just let us know.

Cool, sounds good.

Hey Pete, I usually have a dozen or so large cones in the moho, I wont be able to make it till fri pm, my sidekick (daughter) for the weekend snapped her ankle so I recruited a buddy who has to work till 4pm fri.. :ninja:

Ouch, that sucks. Yeah if you have them we might be able to use them even Fri night. :lol:

Gonna be out this year :yiah: also gonna be my girls first dumont trip... :blink:

Hell yeah kris. You bringin any new STUNTS this year? :thumb:;)

I'm thinking about coming out mid day Friday. I have some little cones that will have to be anchored down if it's windy but your more that welcome to use them. I also have a couple of tires that I can cut in half to use if you want!!! sounds ugly but they work!!!

If youins cook for me and supply me with the livations I might be convinced to come out on Thursday!!!

You can drag me around to form the track if you want!!! :think:

:broke:

Edited by SANDAWG