christmas lights...just for my wife!

RAGDOLL MX

my kids are grown and out of the house but the wife insisted in having a x-mas tree and lights so I compromise.

"I will get the tree and you put the lights on the house and the tree" she agreed do off to homo depot to find the cheapes tree possible.

wow that was a lot of work some get me a beer

WOW, I am feeling very sad for you guys..... Doesn't any one care about tradition anymore???? It's Christmas!!!! I suppose we should also take "In God we trust" off our currency.... Both of my kids are adults (18 and 20) and I am proud that they both have the Christmas spirit!! :lol:

WOW, I am feeling very sad for you guys..... Doesn't any one care about tradition anymore???? It's Christmas!!!! I suppose we should also take "In God we trust" off our currency.... Both of my kids are adults (18 and 20) and I am proud that they both have the Christmas spirit!! :lol:

I put the tree up and all the decorations trimmings, I have seriously 15 or more boxes of ornaments, decorations, etc...last year.. no one appriciated it and I don't want to go through another holiday with Mr. Grumpy Grinch pants Mike.. it was almost unbearable!

Here's my lights... I'm the house on the right:

post-2643-1260903843_thumb.jpg

:banghead:

Thats AWESOME!!! :unsure:

Stand your ground Jodi, dont let "Mr. Grumpy Grinch pants Mike" AKA Mr "Happy Holidays" keep you from enjoying the Christmas spirit!! deep down, we both know Mike is a softie...LOL.... and "MERRY CHRISTMAS" Mike!!! :xmas_grin:

I even found this pic of Mike enjoying the Christmas spirit

post-5484-1260909281_thumb.jpg

haha...i love that idea OGP....a buddy of mine here in vegas saw that and did the same on his house this year, he did it right where he was about to run out of lights, so he didnt have to buy more! lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

WOW, I am feeling very sad for you guys..... Doesn't any one care about tradition anymore???? It's Christmas!!!! I suppose we should also take "In God we trust" off our currency.... Both of my kids are adults (18 and 20) and I am proud that they both have the Christmas spirit!! :xmas_grin:

My two kids love x-mas, what I am saying is That I am done with all this x-mas lights thing, yeah my kids call me "Mr grinch". haha

I have lights around my house, in my palm tree, and around my garage door. also have the tree up with lights (no decorations) and a couple of decoration in the house. I used to go all out with little villages, candles, pillows, towels. etc. Screw it now. I've got a 70 to rebuild.

Stand your ground Jodi, dont let "Mr. Grumpy Grinch pants Mike" AKA Mr "Happy Holidays" keep you from enjoying the Christmas spirit!! deep down, we both know Mike is a softie...LOL.... and "MERRY CHRISTMAS" Mike!!! :laughing:

If she wants Xmas cheer I will just send off to your house. LOL I am sure she wouldn't mind.

Our neighbors around the corner put red lightbulbs in their garage lights. Now their house looks like a cat house. Or maybe it is a cat house!!! :assblast:

I have a cat house, but it's really just a house with 5 cats in it! :laughing:

Edited by Kitcat