Rippin up the dunes

BIG DAVE XP1K

I was just comparing Mike's New Years Video and this one in side by side screen.. I guess Mike and Dave were going slower then I thought they were or something cause you guys are hauling way more :laughoff: in your video then they are... It would be good to go on a run.. Mike is always looking for someone else to lead, so he can get good video :assblast:

Well Dave told me he was in 3rd and 4th gear the whole run so not sure why it would look so much slower.

On another subject. Big Dave, how did you get to keep the music up on youtube. They almost always pull mine down.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in to lead any time ..Just look for the SHOCKER GREEN cage on a RZR Rippin by and step up...Dune Rippers always welcome!!! :bert:

I was just comparing Mike's New Years Video and this one in side by side screen.. I guess Mike and Dave were going slower then I thought they were or something cause you guys are hauling way more :laughoff: in your video then they are... It would be good to go on a run.. Mike is always looking for someone else to lead, so he can get good video :assblast:

The music is from their library...

Well Dave told me he was in 3rd and 4th gear the whole run so not sure why it would look so much slower.

On another subject. Big Dave, how did you get to keep the music up on youtube. They almost always pull mine down.

That's it...time to sell the turbo Honda mid engine long travel sandrail....looks like I can go faster with a RZR. :atv:

Wow I think you just smashed my Ba!!s. Really not comparing apples to oranges just tryn to share the fun I have in the sand. Had a long travel S/U sand rail once, great fun also. A different beast all together

I do now however burn less fuel, spend less on maintenance and dont feel so much like a tour guide for everyone in camp that wants to go for a ride in a rail. That :poop: got old fast. :lol:

pretty sure that was you i saw joe duner, everytime i looked at the dunes from camp i see an orange rzr tearin sh*t up.. always was out riding it seamed.

big dave, i think i chased your homie with the white cage up comp late sat night we were blowin thru on ride i noticed a rzr on the hill after the whoops, and i went up after it an we played around on the left side ridge before we took back off on the ride.

i like your vids we will def. hook up for a ride.. where you at in hendo, i'm off wagonwheel if your close.

our rzrs are fast :lol: I got my new one up to 65 down the street......and they do tear up the dunes with no effort....having four rhinos before this....hands down fast a$$ hell... out of the gate..

Wow I think you just smashed my Ba!!s. Really not comparing apples to oranges just tryn to share the fun I have in the sand. Had a long travel S/U sand rail once, great fun also. A different beast all together

I do now however burn less fuel, spend less on maintenance and dont feel so much like a tour guide for everyone in camp that wants to go for a ride in a rail. That :poop: got old fast. :rzr:

Smashed your balls? :old::old: I was just messin around since the Polaris RZR was starting to be talked up about like it was the new land speed record setter at Dumont. :atv: Don't get me wrong, those RZR's look like a ton of fun and I'd love to have one but I love the hell out of my rail. To each their own. I don't give a damn what anyone has for a dune toy...let's dune! :lol::atv::mc: :atc: :rzr: woohoo :lol:

Smashed your balls? :old::rzr: I was just messin around since the Polaris RZR was starting to be talked up about like it was the new land speed record setter at Dumont. :atv: Don't get me wrong, those RZR's look like a ton of fun and I'd love to have one but I love the hell out of my rail. To each their own. I don't give a damn what anyone has for a dune toy...let's dune! :old::atv::mc: :atc: :rzr: woohoo :lol:

you cant even compare a rail to a rzr.......fkin rails are badd a$$ I still :lol: have my invisa rail....i drive it every night..lol

I will say that Dave can drive the :poop: out of his :lol:. Hard to keep up with his :atv: . I was able to camp with him and his :old: peeps during Thanksgiving and New Years. Really great people. Kitcat and I had a great time. Can't wait for the next trip. :lol:

I do now however burn less fuel, spend less on maintenance and dont feel so much like a tour guide for everyone in camp that wants to go for a ride in a rail. That :poop: got old fast. :beercheers:

Thats half the fun of it.to each there own I suppose

I will say that Dave can drive the :poop: out of his :atv:. Hard to keep up with his :pics: . I was able to camp with him and his :booty: peeps during Thanksgiving and New Years. Really great people. Kitcat and I had a great time. Can't wait for the next trip. :beercheers:

Mark, are you going out on MLK weekend? :lol:

I will say that Dave can drive the :poop: out of his :booty:. Hard to keep up with his :atv: . I was able to camp with him and his :lol: peeps during Thanksgiving and New Years. Really great people. Kitcat and I had a great time. Can't wait for the next trip. :beercheers:

Thanks Mark, the pleasure was all mine having you and your lovely Kitcat in our camp, looking foward to many more (stress free) and much less :pics: days in the sand with you guys. :peeps:

love you guys, Big D

Edited by Big Dave